Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
SoarwiththeArcticFox
SoarwiththeArcticFox
StarStar
Talon growled again. His gaze turned to Ascelin and Alvira. "Our fighters have been taught on many occasions to hunt and fight", he argued, looking away. Slowly, he changed into his human form. Calmly, he brushed a lump of dirt out of his black hair, looking down at the others. "Besides, we're wolves", he whispered. "We fight ... It's what we do". Slowly, he turned to face Surge, his eyes just as blue as they were in his wolf form. "What is it you desire to discuss?" he asked.

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"As leader of the Dawn pack, i am sad to inform you... that there is a famine spreading.  None of my wolves have found large prey in moons, and all we could find today was the small rabbit that had crossed onto our teritory.  I am afraid to think of what might come."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
SoarwiththeArcticFox
SoarwiththeArcticFox
StarStar
"We may discover the need to depart from these lands if the number of our hunting prey decreases any further", Talon said clearly. "We already have several wolves under Eventide's care, and our healing herbs are vanishing also", he informed the Dawn leader. "Our food seems to be less than that of yours, but our water is greater, and has been proved cleaner by Eventide", he added. "Perhaps, it comes to the position where we must join our packs", he whispered.

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, perhaps.  And that may come soon." She whispered back.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
SoarwiththeArcticFox
SoarwiththeArcticFox
StarStar
Talon looked down at Ascelin and Alvira, two fighters he knew well. Becoming his wolf form again, he rushed down the mountain, his black fur moving in waves as rough winds whipped past him. "You two, find some rabbits, deer, anything that's left!" he ordered, his blue eyes glowing. He turned to another pack member, Eventide's assistant healer. "You! Find some more rose #### and healing herbs!" he called out.

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
SansAttendre
SansAttendre
StarStarStarStar
Dante and Marina silently stalked through the woods, catching sight of the small deer herd that were grazing wild berry bushes; obviously not sensing the two wolves' presence. I'll get the largest one for the pack and we'll keep another one for ourselves, Dante messaged Marina. Right.

Dante jumped over the bush, startling the herd. Marina also jumped over the bush and both of them began to chase the herd. Dante leaped forward, bringing down the largest deer and killed it by tearing out a piece of flesh from its neck. 

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
sherlockholmeslover
sherlockholmeslover
StarStarStarStar
(so your at a whole pack meeting?)

sherlockholmeslover(me)
Katrina(human)
Onali(died human)
Arrow(wolf)
Jessica Darison(human)

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(I discussing something with Talon.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
sherlockholmeslover
sherlockholmeslover
StarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

(I discussing something with Talon.#

i can see that you where but was this like a whole pack meeting of the four packs?

sherlockholmeslover(me)
Katrina(human)
Onali(died human)
Arrow(wolf)
Jessica Darison(human)

Wolf RP (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Uh, one:no and two: there are five packs  Wink

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos