Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Supernatural School

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay I just had to make sure" Eve smiled and glided back into the woods. She climbed up into her tree and continued to read.

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Supernatural School

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
She began walking again once she was gone. Although, I have been messing with that tall blonde kid for awhile...the one with the high pain tolerance hormone. She thought, slicing the knife around some more, just to show off to herself. I'll mess with him. That guy got shot in the chest and he didn't die......I'm always up for a good fight.."

Then she thought: I really hope that elf girl can't read minds..

Supernatural School

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve sat high up in her tree peering around at Lucy. She didn't know why but she felt she wasn't being completely honest with her. Quietly Eve flew from tree to tree following Lucy unnoticed.

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Supernatural School

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy stopped. She felt strange, but she kept walking, hoping the feeling would pass. She folded the knife and put it in her pocket. She walked until she could see the school again.
She stopped.
She whipped around with her knife and aimed it at anything and everything, but there was nothing. She put it away and kept walking, hoping the blonde boy would show up.

Supernatural School

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve turned into a bird so she could blend in. She continued to hop around discretely following Lucy.

-David Bowie ♥

Supernatural School

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"LU-CY!!" He heard the deep voice of the blonde boy yell. She turned the corner, smirking at him.
"Shizu-chan! What's up?" She waved, knife in between her fingers.
"Shizu-chan is your new name, I hear someone call you that.."
She waved her knife around wildly, once again. "Got any plans for today, Shizu-chan?"

Supernatural School

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve turned around and went back to her tree now that she knew everything was okay.

-David Bowie ♥

Supernatural School

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"You came here to kick my (BLEEP), didn't you, Lucy?" He said, grabbing the 8 foot high flag pole with the school logo pasted all over it.
"Aww, Shizu-chan, I knew you had too many strength hormones too! Its almost pathetic, really,"
He threw the pole along with a scream and Lucy ducked, avoiding it.
"Oh, Violence, You're too tough for me!" she said raising her arms. Smirking.

Supernatural School

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve turned around when she heard something like the swing of a flagpole. She ran back to where Lucy was. She ducked down and kicked the boy in the stomach.

-David Bowie ♥

Supernatural School

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy looked playfully disappointed, the boy looked uninjured. 
"C'mon, Eve, we were just playing around!" The boy was gritting his teeth. "Shizu-chan, he has a hot temper is all. I have nine lives anyways, haven't lost one yet."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

This or That??

5 Letter Words Game with the twist

This or That??

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

The Last One To Say RAINBOW WINS-moved

last person to say pizza wins