Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Gabriel smirked.  Artemis rolled his eyes & threw the C-cube at Gabriel, who did not catch it.  The C-cube floated in mid-air & Gabriel snatched it.  "Veni vidi veci".  Artemis rolled his eyes & the boys sat in a couch.

Hello there.

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivy~

I looked at David worried since he had a look of pain in his face. "Whats the matter?" I asked him. He looked at me and sighed. He whispered, "It just,I saw the way you were looking at them. Your face was blushing a little and I don't want to lose you."   I look at him, "Why would I ever do that? There is only 1 guy for me and that is you." I whisper to him and kiss him.

David~

I sigh in relief. I still was worried though but just a little. I hold Ivy close and kiss her.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Rachel just watched , as they paused the movie , and the dragon formed girl , showed them the way.. She just shrugged and looked at everyone else..                                                                         Joel did the same ... ( Can we use our powers or wait ? )

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis stood up.  "Unless you all want to watch a movie, we are willing to do some magic".  Gabriel stood up & held the C-cube in his hand with a handsome smirk.  Artemis did the exact same smirk.

Hello there.

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex raised one eyebrow. "Oh? Because I was under the impression that you were going to go find a quiet place to talk without us people and our lovely movie disturbing you," she replied coldly, still annoyed by the fact that she was going to be called Alexandra and that he had come so close to her.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(And we can use our powers, it's just for me there has been no reason to start a fire.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Gabriel smirked.  "That is just Artemis's way of saying to get a hold of-watch it"!  Artemis kicked him, sending the C-cube flying to his hand.  Artemis smiled at Alexandra & stomped on Gabriel.
"I believe I stepped on a bug".

Hello there.

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex rolled her eyes. "Lovely. Okay, you two follow the nice dragon up the stairs and to a room. Since I want to watch a movie."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivy~

I grin, "Sure you can do some magic if you want too." I said using some of my siren half in my voice.

David~

Oh great did Ivy just use her siren voice? In my hand formed some type of shape. It was a mixture of a cube and sphere.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Not Just Orphans (open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Oh Okay )                                                                                                                                             Since Rachel was on the floor she had to look up , she saw him step on Gabriel's foot , and didn't see a bug? she just sat there wondering..                                                                                             Joel on the other hand , liked it he was actually amused..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

Send the person above you a friend request!

The Related Game!

latest videos