Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey guys! As you know me and warriorcatsrule made an rp called school for the supernatural. I would like everyone from the other rp to join this one. Thank you!

The original post read:

As the title states, this is a school for the supernatural! Every supernatural creature goes to school here. That's basically it! K?

This roleplay is run by :PSiLlY and I! K? If you got questions, ask either me or her!

Form:

Name:
Supernatural:
Perso:
Appearance:
Special skill?: Not like powers or anything! Just like your skill!
Other:

Rules:

1. No inappropriate language! This is a kids-friendly roleplay!
2. No inappropriate behavior! Older kids, you know what I mean.....
3. Be nice to other people!
4. You're NOT invincible!
5. Don't pick a fight!
6. Don't say you killed someone unless that person approves of it and it'll have to go to me or :PSiLlY
7. No Mary Sues!
8. Say chicken, cause it's awesome!

So just follow the rules and make a form! smile

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jessie
Supernatural: Nøkken (Nøkken is a shape-shifter, for women he would turn into a handsome young man with a fiddle, which he would use to play beautiful, seductive music to draw the women closer. Another shape, is that of a beautiful white horse with opal black eyes, the mane on the horse would almost be like thick fog and he would almost glow of a white shimmer.
Nøkken could also transform into an old wood boat or an old tree stump.
However, his real apparel is hideous, as he is covered with sea grass and his eyes are glowing yellow. He has a huge mouth with sharp teeth, and his skin is like that of a drowned man who has been long underwater.)
Perso: Jessie is more than a bad boy he is cruel. On the outside he is nice and loving, But when her meets a girl there is a spark of evil inside of him. At first it would seem like he's the love of your life until you have a date near his home. He will grab you and pull you under water as her turns into is ugly true form.
Appearance: Tall about 6 foot 3, very dry skin, he is only the a tiny bit tan, Blonde hair that looks bleached, light green eyes, A tattoo on his right shoulder blade that says: Nøkken.
Special skill?: Getting girls (Lol!)
Other: None

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Name: Catherine Fowles
Supernatural: A parasite and a fire starter
Perso: On top she seems sweet, bubbly, enthusiastic and kind, but inside she is envious of other people's powers so she sucks them away from them, as well as their energy. Devilish, evil, sarcastic, good at retorting back.
Appearance: Chin length black hair pinned back with silver clips. High cheek bones. Rosy cheeks.
Special Skill: Annoying people
Other: Pretends to love company but actually hates it

~earth707~

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted we can start as soon as I make my other form)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Cool XD)

~earth707~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Storm would love to join, if its okay..

I've been in a Soul Eater mood so..

Name: Cacey *CeCe* Weaber
Supernatural: Meister
Perso:Rocker chick type. It takes a lot to convince her she can't do something
Appearance: Approving
Special skill?: Well, I guess her skill is the fact that she can read a person's soul, She's very strong when it comes to this
Other: Lives with her aunt

And her weapon

Name: Raenonderon *Rae*
Supernatural: He turns into a hachiwara - a type of knife-shaped weapon. (Basically a mini sword)
Perso: He's a loner. Not one to talk to many, but when he opens up to you, he's actually a pretty alright kinda guy
Appearance:
Special skill?: Eh..
Other:Had it rough as a kid and both his parents died when he was 13, Cece brings out his inner child

Did I do that right?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Echo (Has no family so she has no #### #####
Age: Unknown (Looked 12 but has strangly started ageing so she looks about 14 now)
Supernatural: Seer (people who claimed special knowledge of the divine or supernatural realms have appeared in many myths, legends, folktales, and religious traditions. Those known as seers could see things hidden from others. They had the ability to predict the future. Others with similar magical gifts have been called diviners. They dont need eyes to see the world around them. They can simply feel and see all energy with their powers. "They see all." Some appear to have an eye on each palm of their hands which contain their powers)
Perso: Echo has many mood swings and a firey personality. She is confident, strange, a bit of a rebal, tempered, and a tiny bit dark.
Appearance: Seer  But with stright hair and normal clothes
Special skill: ?
Other: Has an eye on each palm of her hands.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

Appearance: Coming

Special skill?: Well, I guess her skill is the fact that she can read a person's soul, She's very strong when it comes to this

And her weapon

Supernatural: He turns into a hachiwara - a type of knife-shaped weapon. (Basically a mini sword)

Perso: He's a loner. Not one to talk to many, but when he opens up to you, he's actually a pretty alright kinda guy

Other:Had it rough as a kid, Cece brings out his inner child

Did I do that right?

Please explain what a Meister is.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

And her weapon

Other:Had it rough as a kid, Cece brings out his inner child

Did I do that right?

Please explain what a Meister is.

Got it from Soul eater. Meisters weild weapons that are actually human. The Weapon in a 'soul eater' but they're meant to only take the bad souls, in a way to cleanse the world or whatever.

Basically they can read another's soul, and can tell the persons connections to eachother. Also, a powerful Meister, like what CeCe's aunt it, can transmit soul wave lengths into actually power/endergy. and use them in offense.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok accepted.....Lets start)
Echo got up from her sleep in the old house she rested in. She had no family to take care of her so she lived in an old abondoned house. She slowly got ready for school.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

do you need help with homework???

do you need help with homework???

How much battery has you got right now?

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!

latest videos