Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural (RESTARTED!)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

{Sorry I don't post as much … I don't have a lot of access to the internet at the moment}.

Valerian actually laughed with amusement at the word 'princess', but then slammed the front door shut. "No", he said clearly. "I don't know what's going on with your little group - I don't even attend these schools . . . but I honestly don't give a rat's ### about you and your little fan club", he spoke to the stranger in a calm tone, a sarcastic expression spread over his face. Jasper released a low sigh after several moments of silence. "Explain the parasite's plan", he muttered, noticing Chantrea's awkwardness from the corner of his eye.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"She wants everyone in the big boat by the ice by six," Shay explained, appearing by their side in a flash, flicking a spider off her sleeve. "Urgh," she said disgusted as it wriggled on the floor in pain, attempting to get up. She put it out of its misery by stamping on it, reducing it to slime. "She plans to wipe everyone  out. She thinks I made a trust with her, but it was a fake. And if everyone isn't on that boat by six, that's it. We all die, she lives happily ever after and takes over the world. Kapeesh?" She said dryly. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
"So hats why he sent me of all people, this is big" Dante muttered to himself. He opened the door and turned around grabbing his pistols. A barrage of shots were fired and each hunter dropped to the floor dead. "You chumps have nothing against my babies" he said to the know dead hunters.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda shrugged, landing in front of the door. "Dante." Amanda said, letting her British accent roll from her tongue. "Jasper, Volante." 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
"What is it?" Dante asked tucking his guns on the back of his jeans.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why do we have to get on this boat?" Damian enquired, arching an eyebrow at the words that escaped Dante. As another group of hunters emerged from the trees, but he merely flicked his hand and they were thrown into the nearest branch, their bodies easily snapping against the trunk.

Anastasia stared out the foggy window of the house in silence when she noticed a figure emerging from the west side of the trees. Jevera. Tucking a string of blonde hair behind her ear, she allowed a genuine smile to form across her face. Hello, dear friend.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Don't ask me," Shay said dryly. "But I think by now, we've all pretty much figured this parasite is a nutter, prides in presentation and all that other stuff." She remembered Catherine's grand finale in the old school, clenching her fists. She loosened them, as a sharp gust of wind interrupted her reverie. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda shrugged again. "I was just coming back. Me and James just meant up at a playground." Amanda said, not even noticing James appear behind her.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
Anastasia met Jevera halfway, stopping at the border of the woodlands. "It's been so long", she whispered in a perfectly calm tone, outstretching a hand to Jevera in a slow motion as she shook it in a civilized manner. "Come. Dinner shall be ready soon; at least if these fan-girls can clear away from the house", she whispered, a wide and somehow spine-chilling grin spreading over her face. "Otherwise I'm sure they'll do for dessert", she said with a slight amount of sarcasm and pleasure, allowing her already intense eyes to glow an inhuman yellow.

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

Posted By:
AngelTwine; Lock
AngelTwine;
StarStarStar
(I'm VERY sorry about not posting, I don't have any internet.)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Does this forum allow discussions to go of...

What is the most irritating reply?

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

anyone else?

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

latest videos