Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"Have you heard of a....Duke Cazzino?"

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
"I'll get our doctor", Demetri declared, moving out of the camp in a swift and rapid movement. His eyes searched for Alyssa, a highly skilled girl who was extremely experienced in medicines and surgery. He caught her within his gaze in less than five seconds, and immediately beckoned her into the tent to the injured boy.

"The name sounds familiar, however, we have never crossed paths", Zabrina whispered back, cleaning another of her blood-stained daggers in silence. "I may have information I can give you, but I can't help but have this draw my curiosity. Why do you want to know of this Duke?" she added , her black hair still upon her shoulders.

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"I had a wife...he had her burnt...I will have my revenge..."

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
"Was this wife of yours a witch?" Zabrina questioned, both eyebrow arched now as she consumed the information. She continued to watch him from the corner of her eye, cleaning her bloody weapons and moving around the camp as she did.

Holly-Marie

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes...So?"

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar

"realKnuckles" wrote:

"Yes...So?"

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
Zabrina faced the stranger again, her movements slow and calm as she studied him. "Zander has powers beyond any. Abilities most cannot even fathom", she responded, securing her last knife into her belt. "He can bring your wife back", she declared, her gaze flashing to Demetri as he emerged from the tent and approached her in silence. "Get him a tent - and some food", she said in barely a whisper, but he obeyed without hesitation, and began to set up a tent for this new person in Zabrina's presence. "The Duke travelled west; we will be heading there tomorrow - moving from this camp. If you are patient enough to wait the night ..." she drew a sword out from a sheath upon a wooden table, handing the sharp weapon in a slow and cautious movement to the stranger. "I'll help you avenge him", she finished.

Holly-Marie

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm afraid that's not my weapon of choice...." He said, "My establishment is a town due west from here, how long will we be staying there?"

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
"We move camp approximately every 3 days due to the hunters", Zabrina answered, watching the man with soft eyes as she gently lowered the sword in her grip, and placed it back upon the table of weapons. "I'm sorry about your wife", she said in a bare whisper, keeping her eyes upon his. We have to go, now! I sense large troops coming our way. Zabrina was used to the telepathic communications Demetri used to converse with her, but his words were hardly expected. We can't move at this hour, she thought in response. Demetri's voice echoed in her mind again: It's that or death ... Zabrina allowed a low sigh to escape her lips, but then turned to face the direction of the main tents. "Get everyone up and awake", she ordered, and began to do so herself.

Holly-Marie

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wake up!!!!!" He shouted, in his loudest possible yell, he gripped his razor.

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

People always compliment my hair but...

I Wanna See Some Drawings!

People always compliment my hair but...

latest videos