Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
The runes on Nova's human form were beginning to glow on her dragon form, that was something that never happened.  But she refused to see anyone but Zander about it.  She was lying in the clearing, but when she heard Zabrina.  "Where are you off to?" She asked, lifting her head.  "You know Zander doesn't want anyone to go.  Plus, even though you are my rival, i dont want to have you get hurt.  They are getting stronger, the runes now glow in my dragon form.  They have never done that before.  "

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice drifted off to sleep.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
theo was asleep when a cold hand clasbed over his face he was thrown into a big black bag and dragged out of camp...unnoticed

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Nova got up, looking around.  Hunters?  She saw the shilouete of the man and a bag, and sprang up.  She ran at it, charging her claws and landing on him.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
the hunter sprang up out of her grasp and ran back into the forest eith theo still in his bag

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm off to perform my task. To serve this camp and everyone within it. I'm going to find information", Zabrina answered after a moment of hesitation. "Rival?" she asked, arching an eyebrow in question at the statement. A vision suddeny flashed through her mind of Theo - a hand was cupped over his mouth and he was shoved into a black sack. The vision then disappeared, and Zabrina realised what had happened. She sped into Theo's tent without hesitation, her eyes fixing upon a couple of hunters with the same black sack a few metres from the tent. Zabrina approached them slowly and slyly, careful not to make any obvious movements. The grip on her dagger became firmer as she revealed it from her belt, and then lunged at the two hunters in a swift movement.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice woke up in shock. She ran outside to see the figures she ran and pushed Nova out of the way. "sorry" She said. Alice reached into the hunters chest and pulled out his heart and crushed it and it turned to sand. The hunter died. "Wow that was the darkest magic I've ever used!" Alice said getting up.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Nova screamed in pain as the runes on her arm glowed intensely, the heat reaching her head.  She collapsed on the ground, sweat pouring down her face.  She closed her eyes, and said quietly.  "Get Theo to safety, just do not go after the hunters." And then she fainted, the heat proving to much.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice took the bag out of the dead hunters hand and carried Theo to his tent and put a shield around it.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
Zabrina picked up Nova's limp body in her arms. "Demetri, take her and get her to a spare tent with medicinal equipment", she urged him, nodding quickly as he obeyed her clear order. She then chased after the hunters that held Theo captive, plunging two daggers into the first hunter's back.

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Chat

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Chat

Chat

Chat

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

latest videos