Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
He exited the tent, hearing Nova's voice, "If anyone is to hunt tonight, it is I."

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
{Yes, that's fine. Except I think the hunters are the biggest rivals of all}.

Demetri stepped in front of Alice in silence, his intense blue eyes almost glowing in the presence of the beams of moonlight seeping between the dull trees. "No. We wolves are telepathic and empathetic - I can sense that she is no enemy", he declared, his expression softening at the look he received from Zabrina. "I'm sure she's fine", she agreed, knowing she could trust Demetri. "You guard the others, and shall hunt. I know how Demetri likes his meals", she said sharply, and then disappeared into the shadows of the trees.

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to go, so last post)

Nova transformed, a dragon now, and flew through the sky. She spotted a deer and smiled.  She landed in a tree, her body human.  She pulled the string on her bow, and released the arrow, hitting the deer straight in the eye.  It died instantly.  She turned into a dragon, and grabbed it in her jaws.  She reached the camp, and spat the deer out.  "Don't ever ask me to carry a dead deer in my mouth again."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
Tarin flew trough the air, scouting for survivors. "No sig-a tent? That's odd."I say flying to there. I loose my balance and plum it. "CRAP!" I yell. this isn't doing to end well...' I think, my head, heading strait to the ground.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
"Fortunately, we never did", Zabrina responded in a clear whisper, before she vanished completely into the trees; pushing her black hood over her face once again as she rose her silver crossbow. It's edges were decorated with signs of languages that none could decipher, which was presumably why it fascinated her so greatly.

Demetri noticed a figure plummeting down towards the ground, and instinctively leapt under the stranger, catching them on his back as he became his mighty wolf form again.

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"Who is in charge here?" he asked loudly enough to be heard

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Nova rolled her eyes.  She walked over to her tent, closing the entrance behind her.  She sat on her cot, her hands running through her hair.  She had to get Zander to notice her! All he cared about was Zabrina.  She thought this, clenching her fist around her hair.  She was always a competitor with her because they were almost natural rivals.  She sighed, laying down.  She listened to the noises outside, though not to detail.  She didnt really care.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
I breath in a sharp, low sounding "ow..." I say, my body resisting to move.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Zander is!" Nova yelled, hearing the comment.  She blew a price of hair out of her face and closed her eyes.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

The Apocalypse (ATJ).

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
StarStarStarStarStar
"Who am I speaking to? Come to me."

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
-Marshall

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

WHO ARE YOU ?

We the Kidz

latest videos