Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis just continued walking. "We might as well go where we take ourselves. There is nothing else of my interest here".

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's learning how to dance in the rain."

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet did as she was told she continued following Artemis and Gabriel paying half attention. 
She kept looking around it looked much like our dimension. Hardly anything different. Violet wasnt looking where she was going and almost fell. "Ughh safe!" She laughed gaining her balance again.

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis raised an eyebrow.  "Erm..moving on now".  Artemis stared off.  "It is will be sunset in exactly one hour.  We should find shelter".

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's learning how to dance in the rain."

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet nodded "um yeah.." she looked around but she hadnt seen anything useful to make a tent or something... "Anything in mind Captain?"

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis nodded.  "There is a cave north of here", Gabriel replied.  He lead the way, with Artemis following him.  "It should be 1 mile from here.  We should make it before sundown".
"We will", replied Artemis with a smile.

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet followed along.  Gabriel seemed as if he knew what he was doing. She started to hum a soothing tune

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
After a few minutes, Artemis & Gabriel reached the cave just in time.  "Just as I predicted", Artemis said.
Gabriel nodded.  "Yeah, same here.  We should rest here for a while & chat".

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump.)

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet smiled"yay okie!" she went around collecting leaves and putting it into a pile. "well i got my bed ready i guess" she laid on it and faced Artemis and Gabriel 

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

Artemis stood up & stood near the entrance of the cave.  "I will keep watch.  After a few hours, I will wake one of you to guard"

Gabriel nodded & yawned.  "Okay".  He stretched & yawned once again.  "Good night, my buddies".

play online games

latest forum posts

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

is it wrong for a 10 year old to have a bo...

Throw anything at the user below

Count to one million!

What is ur fav rock band?

Bear Jokes:-moved

latest videos