Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Ever Wondered Why? ( Open )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I was bored and then I daydreamed about this ?! )                                                                                                                                                            This Is a place, where ALL the magic happens! This is a place where you can express yourself for who you are inside.. This is the World Of The Supernatural ! Everyone has a special talent and a magical power that is unique! And the bad part is That each power has that ONE weakness where you would need somebody else's help that's what makes it good by teamwork ! When everything seems  great , well think again because Later there is a War ! It works like this , there is a bad side and a good side , each side has there own training program and everything to make them feel satisfied.. But then the bad side gets out of hand and well , WAR! The one's that want magic to there own selfish needs , or to torture others.. While there is a side with all they want is everything back to normal! Which might never happened , unless they win .. But no one knows for sure! not even the great wizard can tell! This is the Deepest secret , yet most important war event ever! But have you ever wondered why or how this started?                                                                                                                                                    ( Think something is wrong? Tell me! )                                                                                                                                                     Rules : I know no one likes them but yes we still have to..                                                                                                                                                                                       1. NO GODMODDING  , Talk with (()) out of character                                                                                                                                                          2. Dnt tlk lke tis                                                                                                                                                                                      3. Conclude everyone!                                                                                                                                                                                           4. And HAVE FUN!                                                                                                                                                                                                                    5. I ALLOW Romance but not to far! AND I ALSO ALLOW CUSSING but not to much                                                                                                                                                      ( Now the Forms! )                                                                                                                                                                       Name :                                                                                                                                                          Age : ( 13 - 20 )                                                                                                                                                                                                 Looks : ( Pictures or Anime pictures )                                                                                                                                                      Bio : ( Opt. )                                                                                                                                                                                   Personality :                                                                                                                                                               Other :                                                                                                                                                          Bad/Good ? :                                                                                                                                                               Supernatural :                                                                                                                                                                                               Powers : ( Up to 3 )                                                                                                                                                 ( Anything else ? Tell me ! )

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(may I join?)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah! )

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Evie Greene
Looks:
Bio:Evie is an orphan. She was left with her wicked and snotty Aunt Violet when she was but a toddler. Evie not only was shut away in her room because of her Aunt's fear that she would embarrass her, but Evie was forced to wait on her aunt hand and foot. When she wasn't sweeping or tending to the fire Evie would climb up to her fairly large room  and practice the talents her aunt didn't  know about. Evie knew it wasn't truly magic because her tricks weren't complete. Shortly after Evie turned 13 her Aunt decided  to run away with some rich man who was obviously twice her age. Evie was sent to the street curb. Thats when Charlie found her. A smart man took her in and raised her properly. Not only was Charlie a better guardian then her aunt would ever be Charlie had tricks up his sleeve like Evie. He trained her and by the time she was 17 she had mastered her powers.
Personality: Evie is sweet and smart. She is fairly shy because of her lack of social abilities.
Supernatural:
Elf
Powers:
1: Evie can make illusions both optical and mental
2: Evie can grow plants out of her hands
3: Evie can turn into a sparrow
Bad or good: (I don't want to be bad but I wouldn't want to be stripped of my powers)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Accepted I will make mine in a few minutes... ) 

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Vera Darkhollow
Looks: Profile pic, just with blue highlights.
 Bio: Has an evil twin Cora, and not much is known about them, only that Cora has a high postion in the evil army.
Personality: Aggresive, though kind
Other:  has a sword and a bow. Also has a high position on the good army
Bad/Good: Good
Supernatural: Order (harmony) dragon wolf
########### control the order and harmony of many things, Can become a dragon wolf,  If she hears what a fighting technique is called, she can master it in a second.

Name: Cora Darkhollow
Looks: profile pic, just with red highlights
Bio: her twin sister has a high postion on the good army, though not much is known about them.
Personality:  is very Aggresive and demanding
Other: has a sword and bow.  Has a high position on the evil army
Bad/Good: Bad
Supernatural: chaos dragon wolf
Powers: can control chaos, can become a dragon wolf, and like her sister, can use any technique as long as she has heard its name.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted ! , I can make mine right now! ) 

Name : Alexandra G

Looks: My profile picture 

Bio: (Opt. ) 

Personality : She is a kind , sweet , nice , sometimes rough , mysterious , shy , outgoing , and a nature-loving person ... 

Other : N/A

Bad/Good: Good 

Supernatural : A NaCo 

Powers : She has the power to 1. Control Nature 2. As in Earth ( Winds , tornadoes , plants , and earth or nature related... ) 

( The boys ) 

Name: Eddie 

Looks: Coming...

Bio: ( Opt. ) 

Personality : He is the same as Alexandra but not afraid to be tough and stick up for himself ....

Other : N/A

Bad/Good : He is a Bad and Good , In-between 

Supernatural : A Fire elements 

Powers : Controls Fire and can make a shield...

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name :  Artemis Phantom
Looks:      Profile Pic                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Bio : Pieces of his life will be revealed throughout the role play                                                                                                                                                                                  Personality : Serious, intelligent, logical, & resourceful                                                                                                                                                          Other : He owns a collection of Swiss Army knifes.  They will be revealed throughout the role play.                                                                                                                                                      Bad/Good ? : He can be either.                                                                                                                                                     Supernatural :  Demon                                                                                                                                                                                             Powers :
1. He can put people to sleep either physically, mentally, emotionally, and/or socially.
2. He can mesmerise anyone into doing what he commands.  This can only be countered by mirrored sunglasses.
3. He can read people thoughts.

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(When can we start?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted , and we can start now ? Wait is everyone online? )

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

All Of Me - John Legend

All Of Me - John Legend

Chevy or Ford???

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

latest videos