Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP (Always open!)

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
(Okay, back. Here I go...)

The chariot bushed softly onto the grass, the guards neighing with relief. The white alicorn ceremonially stepped down onto the stag provided for her. Through-out the area, Ponyville citizens crowded around, cheering for their Princess. Celestia smiled, she always loved the Summer Sun Celebration. "Much merriment indeed," Luna commented, stepping down with her sister. "Yes...but I fear something may go amiss." Celestia muttered to herself, for a lingering dark presence was among them...

So, I heard you like Mudkips...

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Stormsurge, stepped out of the chariot, rolling her eyes.  Even though no one knew that she was celestia's daughter, she still felt annoyed that they treated her speacial.  She stretched her wings and followed after her mother.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
Celestia stopped short, folding out her wings. She glanced back at Stormsurge and smiled, hoping this would get her to lighten up...and to distract herself from whatever dark vibe she was feeling. The alicorn gently rose up, a small bit of the sun following her every move. She delicately rose up, the sun rising along with her. Collective gasp escaped the crowd, and later turned to cheers. Luna smiled, as the darker alicorn glanced at Stormsurge.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Stormsurge still sat sighing.  She wished there was a holiday for her powers. But alas, no one cared how the weather was planned.  They just thought the Pegasus in cloudsdale do it, but no.  She was the one who decided when and what different areas would be receiving her weather.  If not for her their would be none.  So instead, she just stared at the sun, her eyes dull.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
Luna frowned at the dull-eyed alicorn. She knew how excited Celestia was to show her the rising sun, but...

"Sister, are you all right?" Luna asked as the older alicorn gracefully flew down. "Yes, I'm okay, but now for some pressing matters." Celestia looked at the blue skies with worry. The presence felt like it was right next to her...

Gasps erupted all over the place as a long, slender figure with random-ized parts of other animals loomed over Celestia. The figure laughed and floated in the air, its tail folding against its chest.

"Well, hello~ Celestia!" Discord chimed.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Stormsurge froze in her place.  She felt a strange tingling sensation reaching into her mind, trying to get in her head.  She stared at Discord, then at her mother.  She stared at her, her eyes filled with pleading.  Then she collapsed, for she had fainted.  When she fainted, her form glowed, making it impossible to see her.  Then the light dimmed, and there lay a completely different pony, a black and red one.  It gave Celestia a look of disdain, then turned to Discord with an evil grin.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
Celestia looked in horror as her daughter was converted into...pure chaos. Luna looked frantically as she started leading the innocent civilians out. "Aw, what's wrong, Celly?" Discord asked, floating towards Stormsurge, a proud look in his eyes, "Worried about your daughter? Don't worry, she's better this way!" Discord let out a long laugh.

"DISCORD, GET AWAY FROM HER." Celestia ordered, using her Royal Canterlot Voice. Discord took no heed, and petted Stormsurge's head.

"Now, lets spread chaos, for Ponyville is MINE!" Discord practically shrieked, flying up high and controlling pink clouds to cover the suns rays.

Celestia's mind was in a haze. She had to help her daughter, and she had to stop Discord...in a panic, she started towards Stormsurge...

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
StarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses are God's apology for men.

A life without horses is like taking a breath without air.

Being horse crazy isn't just a phase, it's for life.

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar

"ILoveHorses853" wrote:

(Can I join?)

(Of course you can! Are you using the same form from Vanilla's? If you do use the form, then please copy and paste it here, and make sure to add a reason why you should run this with me if you want to!)

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
StarStarStarStar
Ok, I'll use your form...just hang on a sec, and you'll have it

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses are God's apology for men.

A life without horses is like taking a breath without air.

Being horse crazy isn't just a phase, it's for life.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Doraemon vs Shinchan

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What is your favorite planet?

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

latest videos