Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP (Always open!)

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
"You used your element," Celestia replied, shocking mostly everypony. "A new element?! H-How?!" Twilight asked.

"Simple, Stormsurge was a secret element that was called out by the chaos..." Celestia glanced at Stormsurge and smiled. By now, the crowd of ponies have returned, wondering what happened.

Celestia trotted up the stage, motioning for Stormsurge to come up with her.

So, I heard you like Mudkips...

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Storms urge followed her mother up to the stage, her head bowed.  She stared occasionally at the large crowd of ponies watching them.  She still had her element on, and luckily it was covering her face.  She didnt want anyone to see it at the moment.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
"Ponies of Ponyville!" Celestia cried, "today was meant to be a day for the rising of the sun...BUT TODAY, WE WILL CELEBRATE THE NEWEST ELEMENT!"

The ponies cheered for their savior, as Celestia nudged Stormsurge forward. "It's your day, my daughter."

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Stormsurge, hoofed the ground, her head bowed even with the cheering around her.   She lifted her head slightly to her mother, her eyes brimming with sadness and happiness.  She said.  "What should i say?  I mean, i technically was possessed by Discord half the time, i guess i should be cheered for.  I mean, i dont even know what happened really."  She said, her head raised and staring out at the crowd.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
"Tell them who you are." Celestia said, brushing her wing against Stormsurge's head. "They'll expect a speech, too!" She smiled, knowing how Stormsurge is in front of others.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"W-well i am Stormsurge.  Daughter of Princess Celestia.  I-I geuss that i am an element, though which i do not know.  I am sorry for any chaos i caused to you.  The main reason of this celebration was to have my mother raise the sun.  Instead, it ended up with Discord, me being possessed or something, Princess Luna being knocked out, and the discovery of a whole new element.  Trust me, i am just as shocked as you.  Though, i do like how it looks."  Stormsurge speaks, admiring her helmet, and suprisingly enjoying the laughter that followed.  She nodded to her mother, then backed up.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
(Brb for a bit.)

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
StarStarStarStar
Sky tried clapping Stormsurge for her clever speech but found that her silent hooves wouldn't let her. So instead, she tried tapping her horn on the Ponyville statue that she was next to. This made a noise very like clapping and she decided that would have to do.

Sky stopped clapping and when she faced the stage, she saw something flying above it. It looked like Luna...

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses are God's apology for men.

A life without horses is like taking a breath without air.

Being horse crazy isn't just a phase, it's for life.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Stormsurge saw the shadow of Luna and smiled, glad she was okay.  She also saw a pony tapping the statue.  She laughed quietly at this, and got off of the stage.  (Question.  I know i am in charge with you, but can my pony be a Wonderbolt?  I like the concept.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
StarStarStarStar
(I suppose, but I'm not in charge so I can't definitely say yes) Sky saw Stormsurge look up and decided that Luna flying over the stage must be a good thing.
She hadn't been there for the whole evening but had heard from the baker that Princess (?) Celestia would be rising the sun that very day. And so it was that Sky had dashed over to the square just in time for Stormsurge's speech but too late for the rising of the sun.

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses are God's apology for men.

A life without horses is like taking a breath without air.

Being horse crazy isn't just a phase, it's for life.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

last one to say "IM A SHOE" wins!!!

Last one to say cupcake wins!

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

latest videos