Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The holiday days to remember. {{Invites ONLY!}}

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Britan laughed too. "It's actually where I was born. My friend Jamerson was born there too." Britan said just noticing another person with them. "Oh hello." Britan said.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"I was born in Washington D.C.." She looked at the sky. "Does it sound better if I say I'm fluent with Arabic?"

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet followed the curb to a group of people. She slowly and silently crept around them trying to seem like a weirdo

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Britan shook his head with a laugh. "No, not really." He said laughing for a second more.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"So much for good first impressions!" She laughed, her eyes closing slightly. She looked at Britan and asked: "Do you want to go to the cafe down the street?"

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice sighed "Thank god!" she said "they didn't hear me!"

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
{So you know, it's me, hollybl2468}. Demetri grinned widely at the feel of fresh air whipping past his face as he plummeted head-first through the air. "Yeah!" he shouted, his voice echoeing throughout the air as he plummeted lower and lower at a rapid speed. Casper was beside him, watching his surroundings cautiously as to make sure he and Demetri didn't end up dead from sky-diving. "I can't believe you talked me into this", he managed to blurt out, his eyes wide as he watched the ground below him, a faint grin on his face. Demetri performed a dare-devil flip, grabbing Casper's arm and pulling him with him. "Who's going to be your valentine?" Demetri suddenly asked from the blue with a smirk. "No idea", Casper admitted, and then pulled his shoot alongside Demetri.

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaitlin was looking for Dalton.Her valentine supposedly.She smiled at the people walking.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
AJ-

I sit in the Library re-stocking the "NEW" shelves. One of the books catches my eye so I take it when  Im done. I then sit behind the counter, check it out in my name, and start to read. Its Saturday so there wont be much people here, or at least I hope. 

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
The strong scent of blood travelled up Casper's nostrils; he had never smelt anything like this specific blood before that it was so addicting to him that he was forced to turn his head, his gaze fixing upon a beautiful girl in the library. He kept his control over himself and silence, and parted from Demetri, moving into the library in a calm and swift movement. He watched the girl from the corner of his eye, studying everything about her. Demetri's previous words echoed in his mind. Who's your valentine? Who's your valentine? The fact remained that Casper didn't have a valentine, but he planned to soon, and he was already looking at her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p