Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The holiday days to remember. {{Invites ONLY!}}

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Awesome. I'll see you then", Demetri grinned, and then disappeared outside the library, feeling several mixed emotions flood through him. Now it was just Casper that seemed to need a valentine ...

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ninet smiled, waving bye to Demetri as he left. She couldn't wait today to spent valentine's day with him. (I got to go finish getting ready for school, bye. :3)

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Allie-

"Nice try." I say laughing as I get back to my desk, and then I turn around."Where did you get that?!?" I screech, scared.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
"The rosebed - outside", Casper responded, placing a shakespeare novel on the counter in silence. He then handed the rose to the girl in a slow motion, bowing his head slightly. "Of course, not one rose out there matches your beauty", he said, looking away through the window again. "Look, I know I'm not good enough for you, despite the fact I want to be ..." he admitted. "Just - let me buy you a coffee. If you decide your still not interested, I'll give you my wallet, and say we're even", he offered, a slight smile forming on his face.

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar

Britan waited silently by the window; drawing the rosebed under the window. "Beautiful." He said to himself.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
(( wheres the jamerson dude o.o??))

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((He's at the school. ;3 I've gotta go.))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Allie-

"If you stop with the cheesy pick-up lines  then yes." I say, I like money, I wonder how much he has  that wallet......

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Any preference to where we meet? Movies, park, restaurant?" Casper questioned, arching an eyebrow in silence. He wondered secretly if Allie knew he wasn't a "mortal species", but ignored the thought as he realised it would be unsafe to bring it up in case she herself was human.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Allie-

"Hmmmmmmm....... How about we meet at the diner tomorrow night?" I ask the boy. Just then do I realize I don't know his name. "What's your name?" I blurt out, not thinking about it.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos