Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Good luck, you're gonna need it! (Open RP)

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
"It happened to me too...but I turned into a vampire" Isabelle said looking at Shard's hair.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"I guess it is different for everyone."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle nodded. "Is anyone picking on you anymore..?"

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
" I haven't seen anyone. It just happened a few minutes ago."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
"Except for me" Isabelle said smiling.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie sat up with a start nearly falling out of the tree. She rubbed her head where it was sore then hopped out of the tree. She looked around and saw the fire. It all came back to her now the forest, the fire, and the lights. Evie felt a surge of pain in her ear. She put her hand up to her ear and was stabbed in the palm by something pointy. She looked down at a shard of glass and saw her reflection. She gasped when she  saw it. Her once small round ears had been replaced by two pointy ones, her hair was a lighter brown, and her eyes were a deeper green then usual she looked almost like an... elf. Evie looked up when she heard voices. She skipped through the trees towards the sound. She walked into a clearing and saw Isabelle talking to someone.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shard lifted her head.  Turning it, she came face to face with a new girl.  Turning into her wolf form, she growled.  Suddenly, the earth under the girl became dead and dry.  

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle walked back and watched Shard. She spotted Evie and smiled.

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
( I know I haven't really posted in forever so if anyone can just quickly give me a summary that would be awesome. )

Byron stood there behind a tree staring at Belle that was working on transforming.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie looked at the girl taken aback. Why had she just turned into a wolf. Evie felt a crumbling under her boots. She looked down and saw the green of the ground dry into a crusty brown. For some reason this really ticked her off as though she felt like she were crumbling too. Evie returned her eyes to the wolf. The girl/wolf looked mad and like she was about to bite her head off. Evie took a step back "don't worry I'm not going to hurt you."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

Crushes

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Crushes

Why is swearing wrong?

Pancakes Or Waffles

latest videos