Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Serena watched Isabelle with gentle and delicate eyes, her white robes shifting elegantly as she took another step towards the girl. Her swift movement was followed by her response, which came in a clear and enchanting tone. "I am Serena Paige; I am your Guardian Angel".

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Serena? Well, tell your guardian angel buddy i have her safe.  She is safe when i am with her.  I am the guardian of life, death, order, chaos, good, and evil."  Shard said, stepping in front of Isabelle.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I addressed, Isabelle, dear child", Serena whispered delicately, displaying no bitterness whatsoever in her tone; her soft blue eyes flashed gently in the differing angles of light.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Dear child yah right. Look, i know that you addressed her, but i can protect her."  Shard said, her eyes glowing brighter.  The right was a darker, deeper black. #### left a shade of white not able to be looked at.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

"My apologies. I assumed due to your behaviour and speech patterns that it was correct to address you as a child", Serena whispered lowly; her eyes held a kindness like no other. She gradually outstretched a hand to Isabelle in a silent movement, communicating into her mind in the process. You may have this girl as your "protecter", but as a display of my opinion, to have too many allies is an occurrence that cannot be referred to as anything other than 'good'. I am your Guardian Angel … and I will protect you.

"Hmm … still hungry", Arianna murmured to herself, her eyes flashing back and forth in search of prey. Her gaze settled upon the hills and mountains in the distance of the woodlands, within which at least six hikers dwelt. Arianna moved toward the oblivious group, the scent of their fresh blood travelling up her nostrils. She could tell merely by their scent that they were between the ages of 13 and 20; there were both males and females amongst them of an equal number. Perfect.

I am a proud alien.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle smiled thinking good things about Serena" your my Guardian angel? Thanks for protecting me"she said turning back to shard for a moment "you both can be my protector even though I don't really need one..." She smiled at shard and said "Serena's fine she won't hurt anyone, so why are you so worried" she asked.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's not her.  It is just the fact of guardian angels.  They never trusted me." She said.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked at her "She is fine though and I trust you that's all that matters. I don't care if my Guardian angel doesn't because you are really nice". 

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Really? Thanks i do not get that much."  Shard said, holding her hair behind her ear.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle smiles "of course" she looked in the back of her as she heard something quickly move.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos