Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"It is my pleasure, Isabelle", Serena whispered in a gentle tone, gradually turning to face the other girl beside her. "Don't base your facts on definition so easily. Whether or not the majority of my kind distrust you is hardly a reason for you to commit to such judgements suggesting I am the same". She stopped almost immediately at the sound of a snapping branch and slowly turned to watch her surroundings. "Stay beside Isabelle", she whispered to the girl again and then became an invisible form, bringing down several beams of light to glow between the trees, which revealed an armed figure.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
(argh whats happening so far? .-.)

~~~Dreamer
awww

Supernatural

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Victoria Stark

Personality: Victoria is known to be seductive without trying, and is known to be smart and sinister. She's witty and can easily read people like an open book, no matter how hard the person tries to hide their history. Victoria is considered lethal with a simple look, exactly like a jaguar. She moves at a feline pace with perfect, lethal steps, as of her agility.

Looks: Victoria possesses a seductive, feline beauty and a high soprano voice that contrasts with her fierce looks. She has pure white, porcelain skin that dimly glows in sunlight due to her hybrid status. Long and wavy, natural, pure white hair that is usually described to be as a rushing blizzard; she has striking dark red eyes that are capable to change to her original dark blue that appears to be a mix of azurite blue and violet. Victoria is 5'6 in height.

Supernatural: Dhampir (A Dhampir is a child of a vampire father and human mother; therefore Dhampirs are uncommon. They have a long life-span, and have diamond hard skin. They're known to be excellent vampire hunters.)

Powers:

Psychic Shield This shield protects the user from mental abilities, just as mind reading, mind control, and illusions.

Electrokinetic Whip Generation – The user can generate whips of electricity & energy. The user can simply paralyze the victim, or even blind them. Can also generate light or lightning by simply cracking them.

Enhanced Agility and Strength  – User with this ability can go from one motion to another effortlessly, effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily, sprint, do back-flips and numerous other gymnastic, athletic and martial implements with little effort. This ability allows her to always be one step ahead of the enemy/rival.

Accelerated Probability  
 Accelerated probability is the ability to see what choice one should make when confronted with a situation, to predict the outcomes of certain situations, and then to accelerate oneself along that path of causality immediately. She can also use this ability to see the very next step the enemy/rival is planning.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle watched as Serena went beside the trees and made most of them glow. "That's beautiful" she said in a quiet voice. She smiled at Serena and looked back at Shard "People do trust you".

(accepted and Isabelle just found her Guardian angel and that's pretty much it)

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yah right."  She said, looking at the sky.

"I will keep a birds eye view."  Shard said, turning into her dragon wolf form.  She flew into the sky, looking down on Isabelle.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle rolled her eyes "we'll....I do" she looked up at Shard and sighed. Isabelle kept watching and tried to get her back down by smiling. 

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Supernatural

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(~Form Slot!~)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

(~Form Slot!~)
(What? Haha!)

Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{Ghostie!}

Arielle stalked between the trees in silence; her eyes glowed a magnificent blue as the beams of light revealed her figure amongst the darkness. "Let's take this down, honey", she said in a calm and somehow seductive tone as her intense eyes watched Serena. "Let me start with your little friend", she snarled as she lunged for Isabelle, a low and unexpected gasp escaping her lips as Serena sent her flying back into the nearest tree.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shard looked down, shocked.  She plummeted down, and planted herself in front of Isabelle, making sure the person didn't get near.  She growled and a shield of order formed.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Funniest Movie?

We the Kidz

I need some creative and interesting advices

How to go to sleep

Funniest Movie?

latest videos