Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(My last post Frown ).

Arianna's lips curled up into a smirk, threatening to break out into a grin as she watched the two, seating herself swiftly on a thick log. This "dragon wolf" really seemed to have an attitude and ego.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Victoria noticed Arianna smirk from the corner of her eye, and then shrugged towards Shard. "I can see that. Well," Victoria said as she leaped up onto a branch, calmly sitting down. "I'm a dhampir."

Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Serena unfolded her wings as she sped through the forest, swiftly soaring around the trees as she searched for the animals in the flaming woods, desperate to lead them to safety. Escape your homes! Forget any belongings you possess - help your kin! There was no specific language in which she spoke; each creature and being would hear it in the language they understood most. Serena ignored the flickering fires surroundings her as she plummeted down between the trees, grabbing a young rabbit as she held it to her shoulder, only just rescuing the small creature from it's death. In another swift and rapid motion, she swept back up into the air again, her wide wings directing her despite the ##### and wind. Her eyes flickered back and forth as she searched for the animals within the woods and again she soared towards the ground as she caught sight of a line of creatures escaping the chaos.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle looked around, she could hear all of the animals rush to safety. She walked carefully put into the forest coughing a little but still walking. She climbed up a tall tree and looked around...fires everywhere. 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Supernatural

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
(im kinda lost now..))

~~~Dreamer
awww

Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok, I was too XD , but Arianna made the fie in the forest for Serena to clear.)

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Supernatural

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol oh okie)

~~~Dreamer
awww

Supernatural

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump!)

1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rude - Magic!

Lets all lie!

Its a never ending game!

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

black veil brides vs. botdf-moved

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

latest videos