Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Unwanted-Open Rp (Experienced Roleplayers wanted!)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(I know.)

Hello there.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm sorry may I join?)

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes you may join)

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maeve #####
Short Bio: When Maeve was born, she was born in a large mansion because her birth parents were rich. Her parents abandoned her out in the woods immediately when they found out what she was. She was found by an old woman. The old woman she later called Gram took her in and cared for her. She was very kind to her, and Maeve grew to love her. When Gram was killed by hating people, Maeve became angry and set out on her own.
Race:Half-Demon
Appearance:  Maeve has long, waist-length black hair that is always silky and straight. She has milky-blue eyes that turn a sparkly red when she is angry. She has very pale, clear skin. She is quite skinny and has a great figure, not to mention she is decently tall. She has the birthmark of a devil burnt into her skin on the back of her neck and she is always trying to hide it.
Weapons (Optional) : A belt of daggers
Powers: She can raise spirits from the dead for a short period of time, she is Heat/flame resistant.
Other: N/A

Name: Jace Riggins
Short-bio: Jace was put into an orphanage because his parents did not want a baby in the first place. When he found out his power, he used it secretly to help the police capture bad people. When he was found out, everyone hated him, and he stopped helping and escaped to the woods.
Race: Half-Elf
Appearance: He has golden-brownish hair that is always formed in an 80's style (look up the Footloose guy). He has bright green eyes and nicely toned skin. He has a bit of muscle, but not much showing. He has a charming smile and heavy british accent.
Powers   He can control the nervous system (Make someone twitch violently, change the patterns in how they walk or move, and can cause slight pain)
Weapons (Optional) : Pepper spray, knife
Other: N/A

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Evie Scott 
Looks:
Short Bio: Evie was raised by her human aunt Violet. She was a wicked and cruel woman that treated Evie horribly.  Evie .lived in her cousin Delila's shadow most of her life. She was expected to wait hand and foot on Delila. Evie's aunt despised her for being special/different. She kept Evie locked away where she couldn't ruin Delila's or her reputation. Violet remarried and found that Evie embarrassed her horribly so she kicked Evie out onto the street.
Weapon: Dagger and bow and arrow
Race: 3/4 elf
Powers: Evie can make illusions both mental and optical.
Other: Evie wears a necklace that has her name on it all the time. A sparrow follows her everywhere and likes to sit on her shoulder

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
can we start soon

-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Probably tomorrow i have to get off soon)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Okay. )

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay)

-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Here's mine, I based them on  mister ####### charries:
Name: Aranea Serket
Age:6 sweeps, but then she died, so technically she's more than 3000 years old. 
Short Bio : Aranea was one of the hated trolls in their game session, because even though she had good intenttions, she was still rather nasty.  The only one who liked her for what she was , was Meenah.
Appearance:    Wears black or white-rimmed glasses. For clothes a pair of black jeans, with a black t-shirt with the Scorpio sign on it.
Race: Red-blooded Troll. (Homestuck)
Weapon: Fluorite Octet, when the number to show up on the die represent a different weapon. Though, it usually turns out to be a fire-weapon. (Ahabs Crosshairs)
Powers: Mind manipulation, her eye has an 8fold, which enables her to control other people, and is not affected by mind-barriers.
Other:

Name: Meenah ######
Short Bio : Meenah was the one to kill them all. No one would miss her. Aranea would, probably....
Appearance: :Hair braided into two thin braids that trail on the ground. She wears red glasses, and has some piercings. 
Race: Red-Blood troll.
Weapon: Trident-kind.
Powers: Her trident keeps all her powers in. But she has high electric power (zappin' lighting bolts and such.)
Other: Meenah and Aranea are Moirails.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

last person to say pizza wins

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

wrecking ball lyrics

Words that start with A

wrecking ball lyrics

Words that start with A