Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Crystal Evade (Open for ALL :D)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh Jin! I'll never find out now!" She mouned laughing. She flew up and turned visible again "Ok if we're in the air we're visible" She laughed Rolo was clinging on for his life "Sorry Ro."

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
I travel to the beach. I noticed a unusual cliff. I accidentally stem on a rock, making a door open. "Easier than I thought..." I chuckle.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
"Ok fine" Jin turned visible and sped up to 106 mph.

A fatal attraction is common. And what we have common is pain.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan saw someone come in "How'd you get in here!?" he asked pointing at the new comer.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"We're playing this game are we?" She sped up to 111 mph "I'm winning!" Libra then notice Venice whoosh beneath them. "Um we've missed Venice" she came to a stop.

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Better left alone for that one..." I smile, but my mask hides it.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
"Oops...." They turned around and landed. "Better keep a low profile. Don't need any extra attention." He flipped his hood.

A fatal attraction is common. And what we have common is pain.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Libra laughed "Because a teen with his hood up doesn't look suspicious at all" She pulled down his hood and linked her hand with his. "Low profile, Teenage couple." She smiled "Well as low profile as you get with a cat walking next to you"

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan nodded "Who are you?" He asked walking over picking a sword up from one of the tables.

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ah Ah Aahh." I say, one of my scythes already drawn.

~Captain Jack Sparrow

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

super1chat

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)