Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Crystal Evade (Open for ALL :D)

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
"Yeah just to be safe, just leave our stuff we'l be right back.." JIn walked outside and flew high in the air, while the locals stare. Someone threw a rock at Jin and he turned around and stared at the guiltiest looking person, his eyes fully black, the sun reflecting off of them. All the locals take off running. Jin waits for Libra.

A fatal attraction is common. And what we have common is pain.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"Your very cute and sweet" She said flying up to him "But you don't always think, It's cute about you" She lightly kissed his cheek and they flew back at the speed of light to Spain.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
"I know, but I just wanted to mess with the locals, I didn't even know i could make my eyes that color." JIn said laughing. They made it back to the island and Jin noticed the hidden door was open. "Hello? Ethan are you in here? Are you still alive?" Jin yelled.

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Creepy? That's only the beginning..."

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan glared at Death "Your the begining of end right?" he saw Jin and Libra "Hey guys meet Death" His voice was shaking.

Libra looked at Ethan. "DEATH!? I mean HUH?!" She looked at Death "Jin its the guy from yesterday" She hid behind him Rolo in her arms mewing in fear.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
"So.. It's you huh? Death is it? Why are you here and more importantly how did you get here?" Jin frowned.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(I've gotta go now Frown once again nearly 1 in the morning for me Tongue Out But I'll be on tomorrow, feel free to continue if you wanna. Byeee)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"Don't worry. The Apocalypse won't happen for Generations. Besides, contrary to popular belief, I am safe to touch..." He said, sratching behind the cat's ears.

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
(bye and we will start A master's vengeance once ssj Gotenks finishes his form)

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
"And the reason is because of a quest. That of which is none of your concern."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

Screamo Rock Bands

Screamo Rock Bands

FAV SUBJECTS

Screamo Rock Bands

FAV SUBJECTS

latest videos