Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Crystal Evade (Open for ALL :D)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina weakly sat up.

"Agreed." She said, leaning on the back of the cage.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Ethan rippled the air around him and dived to the meet building. He land next to Jake without realising. He pulled a spanner from his belt and walked into the build and down into the basement. "Time to make water run wild" He grinned. The Order of The Crystal was a bunch of people failing at finding out about The Crystal, Crystal Evade on the other hand were doing a much better job, so Ethan intended to bring down the bad Crystal researchers so the good one's could take over.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
(thanks) 

jake was lying in the shadows invisible to all....he felt better this way he was more secure ''Ahh i wonder what ill do today?''

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet
StarStarStarStarStar
jake saw ethan nearby and decided to pull on his leg for fun ''he cant see me'' he thought

KAAAAAAMEEEEEHAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOKU FTW! Big Grin

I AM FROM THE INTERNET.... OH....I CRASHED....

DO DA FLOP!!!!

do da flop!!

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Libra sighed "My dad was right!" she put her head on her knees. "I hope Rolo finds someone."

Rolo padded out of the field and into the city there was no one around who could help Libra. He sat outside the building waiting for someone useful.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Look, i a sure we will be fine.  But, look they are coming."  She said, pointing to the two Faceless guys coming close.  They looked at the cages.  

"Okay pretty ladies, you get here." They said, placing cuffs on their hands and a muzzle on Shadow.  They dragged them out into the training area.

"You are going to practice your acts for tonight.  Remember, happy faces."  He said, placing them in front of two other Faceless guys.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Libra raised an eyebrow. "Happy faces? When those faces are looking at us?!" Libra rolled her eyes "Now you see me" She clicked her fingers for effect and turned invisible "Now you ugly gusy don't!" She leaped into the air and clutched onto the tight rope over her head.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina ran over to a trapeze.  The faceless man supervising it stopped her.

"If that wolf can't do it, neither will you. Do the horse act."  He said, pushing her towards the group of horses in a ring.  She walked over and climbed onto one.  Balancing was one of her best attributes. She was very good at it.  She whistled for Shadow.  He jumped onto the other horse.  Katria and Shadow used shadow to make to horses start galloping.  They went in a circle, but when they were exactly across from each other, that is across the ring.  When they were right across from each other, they hid themselves in shadow.  They jumped across the gap, and switched places.  When they reappeared, they were on different horses. 

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Libra flew to the platform, she made her self visible and ran across the wire at top speed in the middle she back flipped and landed neatly on he hands "Nice horsey" she said falling with style onto the back of Katrina's horse.

Posted By:
sunny 5666
sunny 5666
Star
tianic   2         jack i will never let go then #### are  you doing   right now    where am i      on the ####### ##### is that you  rose  smile   jony egsats  a     gets her off ship what are you doing    holds her hand and runs  ship sinks  lets get off beach       what year is it    2013         firework comes lady who said you dont see that ervyday says the same thing        girl:whos jack friden  jack  i thout  you died  smile  i did not    hugs           to be counied

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How many friends do u have here?

new people

Introducing Me!

Why do people base tweens little kids?

What new KW features has you noticed?

Ferguson

latest videos