Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Maze Runners in the Glade

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
Ivy~

"So  Misty, Grievers are basically the name of a league of female mind control witches that want power from the chosen ones, which are Misty and Joey, they have clicks that they use for controlling prey and there are friendly grievers and evil grievers." I say to her explaining.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"Wait, you said Misty was a chosen one, my name is Misty. If someone doesn`t tell me what`s going on, I`m gonna lose it! No takers?" It was true, I didn`t know what was going on, I knew that Joey was a chosen one, which is great, but I don`t even know what a chosen one is, nor if I could trust one!

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Aw man.  I want to be a chosen one.  Frown. It is fine though.  I want to be important that is all.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
(I guess we can make room for one more chosen one... smile

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Make it Shimmer!)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
(Alright, if u add Joey Graceffa to ur youtuber list.)

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
(Let`s start this thing back up, shall we?) 
Joey: "Misty, let me show you around." As Misty and I were walking, I discovered that, maybe, just maybe, I had a thing for her. I`m not sure, but I need to wait until she knows what we`re doing. We appeared first at the Glade Headquarters. "This is the Glade HQ, here is where we find out whether we are chosen ones or not, we already have two, me and Shimmer, do you want to take the test." "Not yet, I want to see the rest, so that I can make my way around here." "Alright." I walked Misty to the Griever Door. "This is the Griever Door, it leads to a corn maze that`s home to Fantasia and the rest of her Griever Minions. The door closes every night, and you don`t want to be in the corn maze when it does, but sometimes Shimmer and I go and spy on the Grievers, for plans, updates, etc." I walked her back to where the rest of the Maze Runners were standing. "That`s basically it, now do you want to take the test?" She nodded her head. "Alright then, follow me."

Misty: As Joey was walking me to the Glade HQ, I started going down what he told me. Clicking equals a Griever, actual talking, but clicking at the same time equals Fantasia, and, the biggest rule of all, if you get too close to a griever, you`re under their spell. We finally arrived at Glade HQ, where I saw a big cylinder with an open glass door. "What do I do?"  "Just walk in, Shimmer and I will do the rest. Shimmer! Misty`s taking the test!" As I walked in, I thought of something, maybe Joey has a thing for Shimmer, he sure does talk about her a lot, how they go inside the Griever`s Door, or how they spy on Fantasia and her minions, it seems like they`d make a great couple. The test wasn`t that long, the only thing I remember is Joey opening the door and helping me walk out, I don`t know what happened, but during the test I got a little tired. "So, how did I do?" "Well, welcome to the Chosen One Family!"

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(One, ok.  Two, i have to go for a bit. Brb)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Greta job Misty, you did great."  Shimmer said form outside.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"Um, thanks. I`ll be right back." I was starting to get mad, now I`m a chosen one, and people like Pearl, Annie, Brock, and Dark won`t get any of their ideas out, I was mad, I wanted to be alone. So I ran out the Grievers Door next to HQ, I think Joey might have seen me, but I don`t care. As I ran into the corn maze, I gazed at all the wonderful fields. "I could see why the Grievers want to live here, this place is beautiful!" Suddenly I heard rustling through the corn bushes. "Who`s there?"

As Misty found her results, she ran out of HQ and to the left. "Shimmer, I think Misty`s going to the Griever`s Door, I`ll go check on her." I knew that Misty didn`t want to see anybody, but, she did need someone. "Misty, can you hear me? It`s Joey, I`m using my ESP to talk to you, are you ok?" She didn`t respond. "Shimmer, I might need your help."

then goodBYE!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Starset, and the controversy surrounding t...

How do you Talk to a boy?

latest videos