Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Maze Runners in the Glade

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
(Sure.Ur right, it makes a good twist.)

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks.  Want to continue?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
(Sure, why not?)

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(By the way, no one but Shimmer knows about the whole daughter thing.  They will find it out.)

"Well this is great.  All four chosen ones stuck in the greiver door at the same time.  Just great."  Shimmer said, looking around.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"It is pretty bad, but I bet we can survive for one night, look, we`re in a corn maze! Corn makes great food and the stalks make great shelter! We can stay the night here if we all split up. Shimmer, you go find Fantasia and find out her plans, Annie, you go and find fire wood, there should be some by the exit, Joey, you find food, and I`ll stay here, guarding for grievers."

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Dun dun dun... Shimmer gonna get caught by her mother Fantasia!)

"O-okay Misty."  Shimmer said, floating into the sky.  She glided over the stalks, keeping and eye out for her mother.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"If you say so Misty, but I`m not very good at catching food, I`m just good at controlling it." I ran outside of the corn stalks to see if there were animals, they taste the best when they`re sleeping. Suddenly, I heard rustling of leaves, at first I thought it was Misty, then I heard clicking. "Misty, this isn`t funny. Misty, MISTY! MISTY HELP!" The next thing I knew, I was strapped in to a silver plank with Fantasia looking at me. "Well, well, hello there, Joey."

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shimmer heard the commotion and zoomed over she arrived to see her mother holding a silver plank with Joey tied to it.

"Joey! Let him go!"

(do you control Fantasia?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
(No, nobody has ever succeeded in controlling her, that`s why she`s so hard to destroy.)
"JOEY!" This couldn`t be happening, I can`t lose the one person who cares about me before I get to know him! "Fantasia, let him go!" She turned back and zoomed close to me, with black powder racing out behind her. "Aw, how touching, you know my name. I don`t know yours, what is it?" "Misty! I demand you to let him go, for your own good!" She laughed, sounded like a hyena, but I had to focus. "Why would I do that? Boys make powerful grievers, and Joey here is the most powerful boy in the Glade, is he not?" There was silence, utter silence. "Listen to me, pipsqueak, I`ll let him go, but he won`t be so lucky next time!" She cackled and blew away, the black powder rushing behind her. "JOEY!" I ran up and untied the rope. "Are you ok?" He nodded his head. "Guess what I got?" He raised up three bunnies, a deer, a cow, and two chickens. "Yes! We`ll survive for sure!"

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shimmer glared at her mother as she raced off.  Anger rushed through her, and she raced after her.  

"Get back here!  I still haven't forgiven you for what you have done."  She yelled, as Fantasia turned.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Me and My Sister.... again.

What/How are you feeling right now?

We the Kidz

Me and My Sister.... again.

latest videos