Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Maze Runners in the Glade

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um... Annie and Brock are taken.  Not open.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
I was running when I heard a message from Shimmer. "They have you? When I get my hands on that girl, she won`t see what`s coming!"  I gave a message to Joey. "Joey, where are you? Fantasia has Shimmer, we have to help her!"

I responded to Misty`s message. "Alright, I`m in the stone wall, I`ll be there soon, I promise!"

I am currently a PsychoPath!
If u don`t know what a psychopath is....
then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shimmer was back at Fantasia's castle building thing.  She really didnt know what to call it.  Either way, Luke threw her into the room that had been hers before she left.  He locked the door, and opened the window of the door.  Yes the door had a window, seriously, weirdest house ever.  Shimmer heard the comment from Joey and shuddered.  If they came here...  Well, lets just say her secret would be revealed.  But alas, her powers couldn't work when in the house of Fantasia.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Can I join or is it too late?))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
(U can join, Candace, u just have to make ur own characters.)

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

Shimmer was back at Fantasia's castle building thing.  She really didnt know what to call it.  Either way, Luke threw her into the room that had been hers before she left.  He locked the door, and opened the window of the door.  Yes the door had a window, seriously, weirdest house ever.  Shimmer heard the comment from Joey and shuddered.  If they came here...  Well, lets just say her secret would be revealed.  But alas, her powers couldn't work when in the house of Fantasia.

As I ran into the castle, I saw Shimmer locked up. "Shimmer!" I ran over to her, I put my hand out, preparing to use my strength to rip out the bars. "Shimmer? What`s going on here?" She told me that the room was power proof. "Thanks for the info, I`ll tell Joey." "Joey, it`s me, Misty, you better be careful, Fantasia`s house is power proof!"

"Misty, I`ve been here for 2 years now, you thought I wouldn`t know that? Don`t worry, I`m almost there." 
As I ran into Fantasia`s house, I knew what was coming, first, Luke, then me, then Shimmer, then Misty. I could NOT let that happen!

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shimmer glanced at Misty.

"Oh just get out of here.  I do not want anything to happen to you.  My m- Fantasia will hurt you!"  She said, lokking at the ceiling.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
massblock1
massblock1
StarStarStarStar
"No, you are not getting hurt! It`s her or me this time, and trust me, it`s not gonna be me!"

then goodBYE!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shimmer rolled her eyes and walked up to the door.  She shuddered at what she was about to do.  Searching deep inside of herself, she awakened a small sliver of her greiver powers.  Her eyes spark black and the door dissolved.  Walking out, she crossed her arms.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type Your Username Backwards (Dare)2014

Scary story.

awnser the question the person above you asks

CHEATING

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

latest videos