Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(May I join?)
Name: Phobetor Phantom
Creature type: Demon
Looks like: 
Clothes: The same as in what he looks like
Short bio: He was born with a missing eye.   Due to this, he was named after the Greek god of nightmares. His brothers were named after the god of dreams & god of dreams of fantasy.
Pet (optional): He has a peregrine falcon named Phobos.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
(yes u can)

Mabel looks at Waddles, and gives him a small pat.

(i have to go now but u can still join)

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(One last post for a short while)

Maxus thinks to himself while he leaves, that Mabel! You can't be any more clumsy!

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Can someone tell me what happened?)

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Mabel, Maxus, and Jason met in a corridor, and all went to the training grounds to practice. Mabel has quite a lot of accidents with a leaf blower, Jason mastered a fire spell that can destroy a planet,and Maxus managed to perfect a move passéd along through generations in his family)

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Phobetor was pacing back & forth, holding on to his ######### bag, while Phobos was just on his shoulder.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Maxus was walking to his home when he bumped into Phobetor. "Oh hello." He said to him while he was staring at him. "Is there something wrong?"

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Jason walked back towards Maxus. "Hey Maxus! Who are you talking to?" Jason looked confused.

A fatal attraction is common. And what we have common is pain.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Phobetor shook his head.  "No...who in the name of Hypnos are you"?  Phobos looked like he was about to attack the stranger.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Maxus looked confused... "I'm...Maxus." He says

(aleright, off for real. Cya all later,)

Quotes!
SPOILER

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity