Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

⊰Elysos: Initiations. {Open/Please Join/ ATJ}

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Oh , Okay Sorry I sort of l got lost... In between Different role plays.. )                                             Alex was done with her 'Chores' and sat down in the Tribal Square , about to eat, she pulled her out her chair , so she can sit , and sat . She then looked at the food , and smiled to herself , she  began eating , silently...                                                ( Sorry for short post..  its late )

⊰Elysos: Initiations. {Open/Please Join/ ATJ}

Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin
StarStarStarStarStar
(( @Diamond543.... I guess I came to tell you, and everyone else in this roleplay, that I can't RP with you guys on weekdays anymore. As much as I would like too, it's kind of impossible, because I have tests every week now, and on Saturdays also :P. So I'll only be able to come online on the weekends. I was wondering, Renée, if there was any way that I could have my characters only come out once in a while, but still have some impact on the other players, so I don't get shunted aside [if that happens everyone gets a good kick in the butt]. So.... yeah.... thats all.... I guess for now... Till the weekend, I get Friday off so I think I'll be able to RP an extra day.))

Karkats eyes reflected the starlight, as well as Vriskas eyes absorbed the fire light. She crouched to a stop on a dark-lighted corner, and Karkat stopped behind her, following suit. Vriska had a gloomy expression as she drew her sword. It was not a thin one either, like Karkat's 'toad poker', Vriska's blade was large and thick, and took her two hands to yield it. She counted to three mentally, observing the pattern of movement. On three she and Karkat lunged out of the shadows, and into the less crowded side of the Square. Into the stores they plunged, filling flower-sacks with smoked meat, fresh kills, vegetables, flour, and merchandise. Vriska shoved everything into her sack without second thoughts, then she proceeded to wait by the door, with her back turned to him. Karkat checked that Vriska wasn't looking, and placed down a couple of their few coins on the wooden table inside, then both departed back. Mid-run, they were caught, With a few movements of her sword Vriska got rid of them .Now I have killed three.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

what does the signature above you tell?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

what does the signature above you tell?

Phone charger shortages

Phone charger shortages

latest videos