Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The academy of myths(Needs boys)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Wren lifted up an eyebrow "long story. Nice meeting you but I gotta bolt." He hopped over a fallen branch and followed Evie.

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Suddenly a wolf ran to his side. to his surprise the wolf changed. It was his mum. "Thomas where have you been? I was worried about you. What happened?" "Nothing mum just having a rough night so far." Thomas answered. "I forgot to tell you. You're due to change tonight. I thought it was tomorrow but I was wrong. Time to wolf up Thomas. We went hunting. We will give you some space to learn how to be a wolf. Be back for Midnight You've got school tomorrow." Mum explained and then ran off back home.

WAR OF SINNOH! CHARACTERS! :

War of Sinnoh Characters...

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Thomas eyes went yellow his vains went black. His fangs came out. He went into a crawling position and in his place stood a small brown wolf. Thomas howled and ran off into the darkness. 

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie started walking as she neared her house. Wren caught up with her and slung an arm over her shoulder. "Well what was up with the escape" he asked lifting an eyebrow. Evie rolled her eyes "saved a kid then he tried to hunt me down."

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Thoughts raced through his mind. All he wanted was to say thank you to the elf. He never meant any harm whatsoever.

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Thomas turned back to his human form. He wanted to say thanks to the wood elf that had saved him. He wrote a letter on a tree hoping she would find it and see how greatful he was for her saving him in the forest. He then turned back into wolf form and ran off to go hunting.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Wren nodded 'yeah I think I saw him." Evie grinned "he was sort of all over the place. Not that I thought he was trying to hurt me but you know me." She said remembering her shyness.

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Thomas really couldn't care less about going home. Thomas turned back into his human form and had a rest. suddenly he heard screaming from his house. He ran back to his house only to find that his family had been killed! Thomas cried. He went outside sniffling, filled with tears. "Who could of done this!?" Thomas wimpered. He knew it wasn't safe, where he was. He ran off tears running of his face into the wind. 

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Wren looked back and saw Thomas leaving a tree that had a note on it.  "He left a note" Wren said quietly. Evie turned around and walked towards the note. Her eyes scanned over the words and she smiled. Then she heard screaming. Her ears pulled her towards the noise. She looked up when she heard someone crying. Thomas stood there his eyes flooded with tears.

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Thomas stealthy climbed up the tree that Evie and Wren were at. Silently crying...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

random

Rate the signature above you!

The impossible quiz

where did u find kidzworld

Slap The Keyboard :p

inspiring words from bruno

latest videos