Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Moment That It All Starts (Open Roleplay/ Advance Roleplayers)

Posted By:
Pipercottontail
Pipercottontail
StarStarStarStar
Name: nikita 

speicies: magira

Height: 5' 3"

weight: 135 lbs

looks: long black hair with braids here and there and blue eyes (duh) and long thin lips

kingdom: Cygnus 

bio: was forgotten when the tribe was attacked by a beast now lives alone with her brother scavenging for food

Personality: strong and confident, and brave almost fearless her flaw is that she can't feel love after her tribe abandoned her

magic vessel: none

code: journey

other: call her kita

WHY DO YOU INSULTE MY FACE YOU FISH...I HAVE PURPLE FEELINGS TOO

i make no sense so deal with it

Posted By:
Pipercottontail
Pipercottontail
StarStarStarStar
Here's my boy

name: Lakota 

height: 5' 7"

weight: 150 lbs

looks: black hair cut short with a moon shaped birth mark on back of neck

bio: same as Nikita's except lives with sister

personality: is scared for his sister ever since she was little she thought she could do anything....now has saved her from tigers like 5 times

Magic vessel: a silver ring with a wolf carved in it...unknown power

other: is Nikita's brother

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
This roleplay seems promising. 

Name: Anderson Riley.
Species: Norff.
############ # ### cm.
Weight: 148 lbs. / 67.1 kg.
Looks: Anderson has long dark brown hair that he normally keeps tied back, dark blue eyes, and a slender frame. His jaw is off center. His eyebrows are thicker than the average eyebrow, but it's not like he cares. He's not trying to win over the hearts of anyone, so it doesn't matter to him. His body is athletic from working in the fields with his family, but not overly muscular. He's skin in tan, but not to the point he appears darker than caucasian. 
Kingdom: Cygnus.
Bio: Anderson lives with his mother, father, and two younger siblings (Cale and Lia) in the kingdom of Cygnus. His parents farm the land with their neighbors and they live a very calm life. When his grandfather passed away, Anderson was right there next to him. His grandfather told him to remain strong for his family and to never let the evils of the words enter his soul. 
Personality: Anderson thinks everything is very chill and takes it as so. He doesn't make a big deal out of little things and basically just lives his life. He's very calm and has a free spirit. He tries to be one with nature and spends a lot of his time sitting outside and just letting the world seep into him. 
Magic Vessel: He has a sword that was passed down from his grandfather to his father and them onto him. He has never touched said item, but his father told him the element of wind was locked inside. The Vessel shows Control and Precision.
Code: Journey.
Other: None.

Name: Faith Roche.
Species: Fenatli.
Height: 5'3 / 160 cm.
Weight: 96 lbs. / 43.5 kg.
Looks: Faith has long wisps of blond hair that fall down just above her waist. Her eyes are piercing blue, and she has plump pink lips. She's very petite and has a thin face, pale skin, and long fingers. She doesn't do much labor work, so her skin is very soft and she has a childlike demeanor. She tends to smile a lot. 
Kingdom: Monocerus. 
Bio: Faith lives in Monocerus with her father, a not very caring man. Early on in her childhood, her mother died from a disease that spread through a couple of the neighboring houses before killing her. Faith doesn't remember much of her mother, but still carries the memories she has of her with her throughout her days.
Personality: The way Faith thinks contrasts greatly against the way she appears to act. With simply and feminine features, she comes off as being sweet and gentle, which couldn't be any further from the truth. She's cold and calculating and very self-sufficient. She doesn't like human connections unless the connection is going to help her get what she desires. She's not one for love in the slightest. 
Magic Vessel: None.
Code: Journey.
Other: None.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665 Lock
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar
(pipercottontail and onlyindarkness, you're both accepted)

Rainbows happen when the sun throws up!
A magical rainbow uni-llama named jeffery lives in meh closet XD

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
(( I want to join , but I can't space out because I spilled water on my enter key . Is that OK? ))

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665 Lock
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXxkittykatxXx" wrote:

"until.the.world.meet.me" wrote:

(( I want to join , but I can't space out because I spilled water on my enter key . Is that OK? ))
(Its okay) 

Rainbows happen when the sun throws up!
A magical rainbow uni-llama named jeffery lives in meh closet XD

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Pipercottontail" wrote:

Name: nikita 

Height: 5' 3"

weight: 135 lbs

looks: long black hair with braids here and there and blue eyes (duh) and long thin lips

bio: was forgotten when the tribe was attacked by a beast now lives alone with her brother scavenging for food

Personality: strong and confident, and brave almost fearless her flaw is that she can't feel love after her tribe abandoned her

magic vessel: none

other: call her kita

in my opinion, I ink you should have a better flaw. From a short perso, you can already tell confidence means hot temper, but sometimes, not feeling loves is actually a very good thing, so try something she is deathly afraid of. I think if you keep this form, you might end up godmodding, and I do not wish this to happen, but this is only my opinion, and only a short word of advice, don't follow it if you don't wish to, I'm just suggesting a better powercap.  

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Pipercottontail
Pipercottontail
StarStarStarStar
(Ok ...so I actually have never been told what god modding was but I've never been kicked out of an RP for it so apparently I've never done it ....but if you could tell me what it is I could try not to do it)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
There are many forms of god modding, the one I am concerned of about your form is too much power, otherwise known as, fearless, perfect. Your form says nothing of that, but, if your character ends up in a fight, you could very likely end up godmodding in that way

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
emiri bellz
emiri bellz
StarStarStarStar
((May I join if I fill out the form???))

Remilia Scarlett is the older sister (and guardian) of Flandre. Though her appearance (and often behavior) is childlike and seems nonthreatening, she has fearsome magical powers and a reputation to match, being known throughout Gensokyo as the dangerous "Scarlet Devil."

R. Scarlett

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Debating tips?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos