Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
You wake up to a loud beeping noise. Getting out of bed you search for the source and notice it’s coming from a computer screen. Then you stare, a computer screen is in the middle of the wall and you don’t have a clue where it came from. You start to move closer and when you are directly in front of the screen, the beeping stops. You see green words appearing on screen and you read-

Hello young Delvian,

I am contacting you from the
Delvian World Protection Agency.
If you know of DWPA then you should do fine, if not then it will explained upon your arrival. If you have no understanding of the word Delvian then just remain calm, it will be explained.
For now, a man is coming in 10 minutes. He may or may not take some of your things, he will then ask for you to come with him. You should agree, you will be made to come no matter what the answer and you’d rather have a pleasant journey.

See you soon,

Madam Dever
Head of DWPA

Plot

You’ve lived a normal life, a normal human on modern day earth.
Then you receive this message.
You are actually from a parallel world, Delva. It is the same as earth, same continents and islands and same animals. Well, Delva has some of what humans call mythical creatures such as dragons. The world is not completely inhabited by humans either for underwater there are ‘mythical’ beings such as mermaids and nymphs. On the land are humans, simply Maigeck humans. They possess elemental powers relating to their home environment. The environments are different to earth, being based around one specific element. The people are different too, living in small tribe’s. Not savage tribal society’s, but in small villages. Technology does exist, but isn’t use doften as people prefer being close to their element.

The DWPA exists for one reason, to keep the peace and everything balanced. Many people work there and do many different things but each continent had it’s own protectors. One family, would have a brother and sister protecting the continent during any crisis. This travelled through the female side of the family but most lines had brothers that managed to pass it down and the line split into two but still only two protectors existed.
You are one of those protectors.
Your parents and grandparents were too, but in a time of peace and no problems they were sent to try and help earth.
Now that peace is over and you have been called back to your home land to save it from the Dark Maigeck that is starting to take over. But how many of you were actually told by your parents?

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Rules

1) All the basic rules
2) Dnt spek lyyk diz
3) Ask to join
4) Use your imagination
5) One guy, One girl for each land. If you want them to be related either make both or comment the other person and match up to their form
6) If you lived on earth you lived in the continent thats your land, but you don’t have to look like the humans from that continent.
7) Environments surround the elements but they are survivable.
8] I’m the OP, I’m the boss
9) MY co-owner is :PSiLlY, she's Boss when I'm gone

Lands

(1- Female |~| 2- Male) [Forms page number] { If they know there a guardian}

Igni - Fire, Africa
1) Lilliana(Red) ~ 16 ~ Delva ~ Jomeimei
2) Pietro ~ 16 ~ Delva ~ earth707

Aqeu - Water, North America
1) Cassie ~ 16 ~ Earth ~ :PSiLlY 
2) Demetri ~ 21 ~ Delva ~ PoisonedHuntress

Terrae - Earth, South America
1) Alex ~ 14 ~ Delva ~ mokeydokey
2) Hunter ~ 16 ~ Earth ~ Jomeimei

Ventus - Wind, Australia
1) Elle ~ 16 ~ Earth ~ Diamond543
2) Ichiro ~ 16 ~ Earth ~ kid future

Glacie - Ice, Antarctica
1) Nevae  ~ 14 ~ Delva ~ Me
2) Kloude ~ 15 ~ Delva ~ Me

Linum - Wood, Asia
1) Anastasia ~ 18 ~ Earth ~ PoisonedHuntress 
2) Daichi ~ 16 ~ Earth ~ Diamond543

Lux - Light, Europe
1) Rosetta(Rose) ~ 14 ~ Earth ~ earth707
2) Jake ~ 17 ~ Delva ~ mokeydokey

Aurea - Spirit, Hawaiian Islands
These islands are used as DWPA Headquarters and training areas.

Mala - Shadow, Bad Maigeck.
Taking over the world!

Form (Optional*)

Name: (Lived on Delva- Normal name is fine but abnormal is better) (Lived on Earth- Normal name)
Looks: (I like descriptions but pictures are fine, I have a picture :P . No real life photos)
Lived on earth: Yes or no?
Brief Bio: *
Personality: *
Other:

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nevae (Nee-vay)
Land: Glacie
Lived on earth: No
Brief Bio: Nevae and her brother have always lived in one of the smaller tribes of Glacie. There parents died when they were young but the tribe new nothing about their parents as they had always been very secluded. An elderly couple raised them but died when Kloude was 9. They’ve heard of DWPA but don’t really care about them. They’ve also heard legends of the guardian familys and the powers but they just think they’re only legends.
Personality: Cold, quiet, honest, loyal and hateful.
Other: She and her brother have a cat called Garlu, he’s always with one of them.

Name: Kloude
Land: Glacie
Brief Bio: Same as Nevae
Personality: Care free, relaxed, joker and would do anything for his sister
Other: Nope

Looks: (Approving)
Left is Nevae, Centre is Garlu, Right is Kloude

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol...may I join? :3

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lilliana Scott (red)
Land: Igni-fire
looks: Red has long hair, red and glossy. It catches flame when she is mad, and floats randoms when there is no breeze. She has pale skin and hazel eyes that change color depending on her surroundings. Her eyes are quite large and slanted slightly up. Her lips are full and she has developed curves and a thin waist to go with height and swiftness.
Brief Bio:  as a young girl, Red hated her name. She preferred t be called Red. She loved playing with fire and weapons, and learned to be an incredible blacksmith. She ventured were no one else would go and searched as far she could. She developed coping to different weather and circumstances. 
Perso: the ### fiery temper of hers lights like a fuse. While smart and skilled, she has ### tempers that erupt even at the slightest offense. She loves pointy objects and hates it when people object to what she says. She is curious, swift, and steady, and once you forbid her to go somewhere, you always know she's going to go exactly there. She will keep promises with her word but she can easily be deceptive and decisive. She has an eye for art and a talent for black smithing.
other: none

Name: Hunter
Land: Terrae- Earth
Looks: Hunter has dark, raven black hair that sweeps to the side, often falling in his eyes. His eyes are a shocking blue, very very blue. Electric blue...but not, his eyes are very mystifying. He is tall, broad shouldered and muscular, but has a ragged look to him as well has handsome. His skin has a slight tan. There are only two ways to describe his body features. While Sharp, flexible and strong, he has a tendency to move the oddest parts to attack
Lived on earth: Yes
Brief Bio: :P don't feel like it
Perso: Hunter is dark but light, ### and cold. He is slow to be angered, but slow to forgive. While silent and deductive, he is incredibly smart and artistic. He loves to sit in the grass and stare straight up at the tops of trees. He is close to animals and is not easily fooled. He is the master of healing and invisibility and he can make the coolest things from little trinkets laying around.Hus hands don't stop moving, and you can't read his emotions from his face.
other: none

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I be Co-owner?)
Name: Cassie Adams
Land: Aqeu
Looks: (Approving)
Lived on earth: Yes
Brief Bio: Not telling  Tongue Out
Personality: When you first meet Cassie she seems to be cold hearted but when you get to know her she is Funny, Sweet and Caring. Cassie also has a firey spirit she is Quirky, Strange, Confident, and Passionate.
Other: You will see

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join? )                                                                                                                                                                             Name : Alex                                                                                                                                                            Age : 14                                                                                                                                                     Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                                Land : Terrae                                                                                                                                                     Looks :                                                                                                                                                     Lived on Earth ? : No                                                                                                                                                     Brief Bio : ( Opt. )                                                                                                                                               Personality : Alex is Tough , Determined , Caring , Kind , Sweet , Loving , Clever , Smart , Shy , Quiet , Outgoing , Thinkable , and Wouldn't dream of hurting things..                                                                                                                                                           Other : Nope                                                                                                                                                       

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Here's the Boy's Form )                                                                                                                                                     Name : Jake                                                                                                                                                          Age : 17                                                                                                                                                            Gender : Male                                                                                                                                                           Land : Lux                                                                                                                                                          Looks :                                                                                                                                                               Lived On Earth : No                                                                                                                                                        Brief Bio : (Opt. )                                                                                                                                                 Personality : ( Opt. )                                                                                                                                                      Other : None

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Name: Rosetta (Rose) Abbracciabene
Land: (Is this for when she arrives on Delva? If so...) Lux
Looks: Much smaller than average, tiny hands and feet, light blonde hair, delicate figure, bright green eyes
Lived on Earth: Yes (Italy)
Brief Bio: Unknown, except she is hiding from her step dad who is hunting her for a large amount of money and because she ran away from him at five
Personality: Kind, sweet, innocent, timid
Other: None

Name: Pietro Di Mercurio
Land: Igni
Looks: Coal black hair - mussed up, strongly built, average height, dark blue eyes
Brief Bio: Background Unknown
Lived on Earth: no
Personality: Tough, streetwise, smart, kind, serious
Other: None

(Can I join?)

~earth707~

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(ooo okay. 12??????????13?????? if not then fourteen is fine smile )

~earth707~

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What is behind you?

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

Freak Show?!?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos