Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Pietro awoke to the blinding sunlight flooding through his window. "Not again," he murmured sleepily, his hand fumbling for his pillow which he had knocked off during the night. Clumsily, he tugged back the cord on his lamp, causing it to fall to the floor.
"Crying out loud," he muttered, jumping up with a start at the crash, pulling it back up again. He lifted an arm to shield it from the dazzling light, squinting slightly. 
"Where is the money?"
"I don't know, I had it," Rosetta protested, turning her pocket inside out again.
"Look, if you're going to work for me, I want you to wake up," Barnabus Wild snarled. "Just go."
Rosetta walked off, hugging her arms tightly to her body to preserve body heat as she walked through the Via de Lettere, Tuscany. She had only joined Barny's group of thieves because she needed money. But lying to her father was proving tricky.

"Where've you been?" he asked sharply as she entered their shabby house.
"Marcius's house, I told you," she lied. 
"I saw him walking alone to the store."
"That's because I was helping him on his presentation for school."
"You were doing his homework?"
"No, I was helping him with research." She hesitated slightly. "Can I go to school?"
"We have no money, how many times do I have to explain that?"

The laughs Rosetta usually heard from her window from the school pupils were taunting her, teasing her. She hated her father. 

~earth707~

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar

(May I join? I know you stated that there are to be no real life photos, but I'm wondering if I can put a description and a photo, if that would be okay? Tell me if you want me to edit my form).

Name: Demetri Cyrus

Land: Aqeu - Water.

Looks: With a height of 5.8 feet and a weight of 150 lbs, he has a fairly athletic but however slim build. His eyes are green/hazel and he has fine, honey blonde hair, with very lightly tanned skin that is considered fairly pale. His lips are a pale pink and his hair is neither straight nor curly, but mostly untidy and wavy.

Lived on Earth: No.

Brief Bio: His parents abandoned him when he was four years of age, leaving him with his abusive and mentally insane aunt, whom he stayed with for at least another two years. He moved to live with his elderly grandmother when she discovered how he was being treated, who unfortunately passed away eight years later after being diagnosed with cancer. Demetri wandered the woodlands for a while after, fighting for his survival. It wasn't his hunger, thirst or injuries that ever really affected him. It was his loneliness ... and the heart-shattering fact that he had no-one to hold his hand.

Personality: He is generally a quiet person that barely speaks unless it's a conversation that truly interests him. He is very independent, since he is used to being alone and homeless, but is also extremely intelligent and intuitive. He enjoys humour and sarcasm, but usually smirks or grins rather than bursting out into laughter as most people might. He can be both responsible and mature, but can be dangerous or fun on other occasions.

Other: N/A.

Name: Anastasia A'mere

Land: Linum - Wood.

Looks: With a height of 5.4 feet and a weight of 108 lbs, she has an ideal hourglass figure, but is also quite slim. Her eyes are blue/grey and she has dark, honey blonde hair, with clear and pale skin of peach undertone. Her lips are a light but however bright pink and her hair is mostly straight, although it is slightly wavy at the ends.

Lived on Earth: Yes.

Brief Bio: Her biological father was a careless man that violently abused both she and her mother until her aunt reported him to the police and requested a restraining order against him. When she was 10, her mother informed her that she planned to marry another man, whom she has been with since. Her mother and step-father gave birth to her half-sister, Emily, who is six and a half years younger than Anastasia. Despite having a large family, Anastasia often feels alone, especially because she is much shyer than the rest of her relatives and the fact she is bullied so often in school.

Personality: She is usually very quiet and shy, and generally only speaks if it is to defend a friend, family member or innocent. Despite this, she is also courageous and intelligent, since most of her attention is paid to her education and family. Both open-minded and caring, she tends to "think before she acts" rather than act on impulse, although she usually tends to follow her intuition and gut feeling instead of what is considered logical.

Other: She has an extremely unusual cat.

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Approved, one of the best forms I've ever seen. Serious.)
(Anyways, just go back a page, or two, and you can see the starting post. Then jump in)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
PoisonedHuntress
PoisonedHuntress
StarStarStarStar
(Thank you so much :3. That honestly made my day).

Holly-Marie

Dark and light shall always exist; but good shall always win.

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

(I'm just informing you that I am PoisonedHuntress ... this is my other account :3).

The grey mist beyond blinded Demetri's vision as he shifted slightly on the damp grass, which was as intense as his own eye colour. The shimmering waters were spread around individual islands of land; each barely connected by a path of stones floating upon the surface of the water.
Pink blossoms broke away from the branches of each tree, gracefully settling on the healthy grass as they elegantly swarmed throughout the fresh air. This was the same place he had dwelt for years - alone without any contact with other beings.
A string of water rose in delicate droplets, forming into the figure of a young woman. A bare whisper escaped her hardly visible lips as the water rolled down from her mouth and joined the other droplets that shaped her appearance. Her voice held a musical and enchanting quality, that on it's own could draw the presence of any man.
"Separated through realms and dimensions of the Dark and Light. Your heart was broken, rearranged and soon you shall take flight".

Anastasia shifted under the covers in frustration, shoving aside her untidy hair in exhaustion. Being a light sleeper, she hadn't slept more than two and a half hours last night due to the verbal fight her parents had engaged in downstairs.
A faint smile formed across her face as she felt her cat's whiskers tickle her left ear and the familiar purring pounded against her eardrums. "Hello, Suki", she managed to whisper, climbing out of her bed.
It was the urgent meow that escaped her cat that kept her from falling face-first on the ground, since she had failed to remember the fact she was sleeping on the top of Emily's bunk-bed.
"Not surprising", she murmured, stroking Suki's white fur in silence.

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice woke up with the screaching of the birds. She opened her eyes. Alice stretched and ripped the sheets off her body. She walked into her bathroom and took her PJ's off. Alice ###### ## the water and jumped in. The warm water felt amazing on her bare body. She dryed off and wraped herself into a towel as she looked for the clothes she put out last night. She slipped it on and went downstairs for breakfast.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(LOL! I said Alice)
Cassie finnished her breakfast and looked at the clock "Shoot" she shouted "Late" she grabed her shoes and ran out to her mom who was pulling out of the driveway to go to work she hopped in the car. They arrived and school and Cassie ran into the school and waited for the next bell to ring.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Everyone should get there messages now)

Nevae was woken by an annoying noise, it was a beeping sound. She didn't know this though, she'd never heard it before. She crawled out of her bed and glanced at the fire, it was out. She expected this, but she shouldn't have been able to see it in the dark. She glanced about and saw that a glowing square of light was on the wall. She walked over and the beeping stopped, confused she looked at the screen and read the message.

Kloude was shook awake by his sister. She was panicked, her eyes filled with an emotion close to terror. He jumped up, looking about for the reason for this but saw nothing. He looked back at Nevae and she pointed to the wall. He walked over and read the message she had read, he understood her panic now. The D.W.P.A. wasn't something casual, they only showed up when something bad happened. Why were they coming to get Kloude and Nevae?

It was much more then 10 minutes later and both of them were waiting, the message had disappeared and they had lit the fire. Nevae cuddled the cat and Kloude paced the small igloo in wait. Then there was a flash and a man in a suit stood in there as well. He shook his head and glanced about. He then walked about and took a few small items and then looked back at the two waiting"Hurry up, we're going. Can't leave Madam waiting"
"How are we getting there"Nevae asked, already knowing the destination
"Light travel of course"Said the man, putting the items in a bag. He grabbed both their hands, checked that the cat was with them and then another flash and the igloo was empty of all life.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(BUMP)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

D.W.P.A. (Closed)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Demetri slid back across the fresh glass, his eyes shimmering with curiosity and interest. The form of water began to speak the words of an unusual message, each one delicately rolling off the woman's tongue, which was barely visible as the beads of water dripped down her sides and rejoined her figure repeatedly. The water then broke apart in a rapid motion, sending droplets of clear water upon the tips of Demetri's untidy, honey blonde hair.

As Anastasia climbed down from her bed and settled her bare feet on the old beige rug. The mobile phone hidden deep in her pocket rang to the tune of London Bridge Is Falling Down, since she never bothered to change the ringtone. As she revealed the device from her pocket, she noticed a flashing message on the dusty screen. "Oh ..."

1 3 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Attack on Titan

What browser do you use?

Dirty Lies

What anime are you watching?

Are You Like Lady Gaga?

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

latest videos