Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"They're going to get you," Clara said angrily, as the two men shared a frustrated glance. "They will bring you down."
"Quiet, brat."
The van served suddenly, like attempting to shrug off in annoyance anything clinging to it. 
Clara tipped forwards, hitting her head on a crate. Black dots speckled her vision, and then she blacked out.

It was quite dark when she awoke. But when she did, she found herself alone, in a dark cell. All she wanted was Shiralee. She pulled out of her pocket the flower Shiralee had first presented her with. It was frayed slightly, but still full of presence and light. A small tear ####### #### ### cheek, wetting it slightly. Hoarsely, but sweetly, full of soprano and light and hope, she started to whisper the words of an old song she could never forget. 

A little shine of hope can never hurt
It's like a star that keeps shining on and on
When there's darkness, there is light
That can make sure that your fears are dead and gone
It's a feeling of desire
It can set your frets to fire
A little shine of hope can never ... 

She whispered the last word, pressing the flower close against her cheek and tracing it's elegant patterns. 

...hurt .

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Shiralee slipped past a group of men carefully, studying their turned faces; their cold eyes. It took her a couple of seconds before she noticed Casper, who was staring at her expectantly, as if he was waiting for some kind of order. The snake around his left arm flickered it's tongue dangerously, yellow eyes glowing with intensity. Shiralee hesitated, glancing over at the men in silence, her expression painted with sympathy, and a desire for nothing more than peace. Finally, she shook her head in a slow motion, and the snake around Casper's arm dematerialized, before she slid into the cell, unnoticed. Her eyes flickered to her surroundings - such a dark and crowded place ... one that seemed intended to drive it's occupants insane. Then there was a small girl, huddled up in the corner of the shadows. Shiralee allowed a faint, sympathetic smile to form on her lips, her eyes glimmering with tears; she wasn't sure if they were of sadness or joy ... perhaps a mixture of both. "I'm here, Clara. I promised I would protect you ..." she whispered gently, her eyes overwhelmed with emotion. "I'm keeping that promise".

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Was it a dream? Or was this really Shiralee? Clara had no intention of disbelieving who she saw in front of her right now. "Shiralee!" she gasped with delight, jumping up and running to her. "I knew you'd come, I knew it, I knew it! Are we going to escape? Where's the way out?"
"Don't move." Clara gave a small shriek and pressed her face into Shiralee's jacket as a man appeared at the doorway, a revolver gently resting in his hand. 
"We tried to lure you and that boy in with the younger one. I guess we can lure the boy in even faster now." He gave a light smirk, tossing the gun a little and catching it every time. Then he fell to the floor, limp. Another man stood behind him, pushing a gun into his belt. 
"Run," he whispered to Shiralee and Clara. "Run before they #### ###. Just this time. For her." He pointed at Clara. "She reminds me so much of my little one...Run! Now!"

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Shiralee gave the man a look of appreciation and grabbed hold of Clara's hand, leading them both out of the corner of the cell as fast as she possibly could.
Casper was waiting for them, and for one of the first times in his life, his eyes were mixed with confusion and doubt. At first, he raised his own gun in his hand towards the man who had let Clara go, but hesitated and finally lowered his weapon  after the look he received from Shiralee. Then he urged she and Clara outside, throwing them behind a tree as a wave of bullets came their way.
"They're escaping!" an angered voice screamed. "Get them!"
Casper ducked behind the tree with them, moving his gun around the edge of the trunk. Finding a perfect aim, he pulled the trigger, watching intensely as the bullet hit one of the attacking men directly in his forehead, and he dropped to the ground dead, blood spilling out from the centre of his head and mouth. He fired another couple of bullets and more of the men collapsed on their sides.
Once again, Casper urged Clara and Shiralee into the woods while they had the chance. "Go! Don't stop and don't look back", he told them firmly, his eyes flaming with determination.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(How can I jump in?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hmm. We really need to start up Cassie and Casper's relationship here xD. How about Cassie is following them but she trips, almost getting killed in the process? Then Casper could come back and save her?)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie crawled out the window slowly and carefully. She watched for a moment. Cassie started running. Before she knew it another group of men pulled her backwards. A man's hand grasped her waist and the other over her mouth. She tried to scream but that ended up with a gun being pointed to her head. Cassie on the outside was calm. On the inside she was dying of fear. A third man helped the first man put her into a second van. The men sat in the front and she was in the trunk. She pounded on the back window "CASPER!!!" she screamed. ##### ### they would constantly yell at her. A fouth man took a cane and striked her twice. She winced in pain.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper froze as he heard Cassie's scream. "Keep going!" he shouted to Clara and Shiralee, before running back, out of the shadowed woods. His eyes settled on the van, and at the same time, he stopped breathing.
Cassie.
No, not Cassie.
Please not Cassie.
If the van had been any further ahead, he wouldn't have been able to keep up with it, due to the fast speed at which it was going.
His fingers grabbed at the back of the van, but then slipped away.
Ignoring his rapidly pounding heart, he ran towards the van again, leaping up towards the back as he grabbed hold of the edge of the van's rear.
The man in the front of the trunk glanced back in the rear-view mirror. "He's coming. It worked", he grinned, the man beside him revealing a gun from his belt. He ducked his head out the window, firing a wave of bullets in Casper's direction. He missed.
Casper climbed up along the top of the van, which was difficult to do due to the thick winds and rapid speed of the vehicle. Then he was face-to-face with another man, whom had crawled out from inside the truck. The man swung a fist at him, and then a second, but a snake unravelled itself from under Casper's sleeve, and struck the man in the eye, which caused him to scream out in agony. While he had the chance, Casper kicked the man in the ribs, sending him flying off the edge of the van, and down the side of a rocky hill.
He moved along the front of the van until he was as far as he could go, before leaping down by the windscreen. The van swayed dangerously as the driver released his grip on the wheel, but straightened again as the shock passed. "Get rid of him!" the man commanded furiously.
Casper dodged the attack before another wave of bullets were sent through the windscreen in his direction, swinging himself into the front of the van as soon as he claimed the chance. He crashed through the already broken windscreen, ignoring the glass as it shattered over and around him.
Not Cassie.
He wouldn't let them take Cassie.
He threw a punch at the driver, which caused the van to sway again before settling on the right path. The tires screeched as they sped along the road, which distracted the driver for a moment, long enough for Casper to hit him again, which sent him into unconsciousness. The van skidded to a halt as the man's limp body collapsed out of the driver's seat.
Casper made his way to the back of the van, where the man was striking Cassie with a cane.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie sat there and watched. She concentrated #### ## the man who was striking her. His clothes caught on fire. "Casper" She said "Lets get out of here" She opened the trunk and pulled him by the hand. They rolled out on to the street. She magically covered the car with its gasoline. The mans clothes set the rest of the car into flames. Cassie stood up pulling Casper up with her. "Casper.....They've found us" She looked into his yellow snakelike eyes. If she wasn't a Caster that would have been the scariest thing in the world. She took his hands and grasped them tightly. Their bodies so close their eyes staring into each other's in perfect harmony. 

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper stared into her eyes. He wanted her. He needed her. He pressed his lips against Cassie's, sliding his arms around her waist. Their bodies fit perfectly together, like two pieces of a puzzle. He didn't want to let go of her; it was the last thing he wanted to do.
"I love you", he whispered between their lips.

Shiralee lead Clara further into the woods, away from the men that had been attacking and chasing them. Her white hair whipped out behind her, her ocean blue eyes glowing in the moonlight. 
Everything was going to be okay.
At least she hoped so.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Tell Your Favorite Eye Color..

Chat Or Fourms

Do You Like School?

ho many postes

latest videos