Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie's eyes watered harder each moment. She hopped on Casper's back. 

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Clara clutched at Shiralee's arm, and slow, began to drift away into a sweet sleep.
"Can you sing me a lullaby?" she whispered hoarsely, tugging on Shiralee's sleeve, and rubbing her eyes, yawning widely. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(New character)

Name: Ezzelin D'amore (Ezzy) 
Looks: Brown hair, looks about eleven, crooked smile
Personality: Cheeky, brave, strong (as in perseveering) 
Code: Charmed
Other: London accent and very protective of people he trusts 

~earth707~

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I have a better description of her looks?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
It's a him. xD

Ok smile

(after tea)

~earth707~

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
He has dark brownish hair that sticks up a little which annoys him. His eyes are a bright blue - sparky and alive and alert. He is a little small for his age giving the impression he is 11 rather then 12. smile

~earth707~

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"earth707" wrote:

He has dark brownish hair that sticks up a little which annoys him. His eyes are a bright blue - sparky and alive and alert. He is a little small for his age giving the impression he is 11 rather then 12. smile
(Accepted)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

(Sorry, writer's block! I wrote this LONG post, and then I accidentally deleted it, so I really can't be bothered at the moment ...)

Shiralee began to sing and hum a lullaby, watching as Clara drifted off to sleep. 
Sulla glared at Casper, her eyes blazing and beaded braids swaying in the gentle wind. "You be back soon, boy. There are important matters at hand", she said clearly, her smooth, thick voice resembling the thought of rivers of honey.
Casper nodded slowly in response, before disappearing with Cassie on his back.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie looked at the normal houses go by. They arrived at her older house. Thing was it was being consumed in flames. Cassie me hysterical "MOM!!!" she screamed. She saw a small pack of matches with one still burning. She picked it up "Someone did this" she said her eyes filling up with more tears.  

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Casper slid his arm around Cassie's shoulder, holding her close and comfortingly. "Do you think she's still alive? Your mum?" he murmured, watching the different colours of the flames. If someone had done this, he planned to figure out who, and why, for Cassie.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Going Under- by Evanescence

Counting Stars/Holy Grail/Smells Like Teen...

If you had kids what would you name them?

latest videos