Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Funny, I based him on a boy I know Big Grin)

Ezzelin very nearly objected in protest, but closed his open mouth when Sulla's deep, enchanting eyes locked in with his. He nodded slightly, his mouth half open in awe. Then he shook his head a little, and returned his intense gaze to Clara and Shiralee.
"I'm out here, cause, you know, well - everyone has to 'ave some air now and again? Got any lodging? Don't look like you do, follow me." He looked down at Clara and grinned. "You can't stay out here all night, can you?" He didn't wait for a response. "No, you can't."

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"We'll need to be keeping a low profile from now on, and to head to the north", Shiralee informed him, her ocean blue eyes meeting his. "We've had a few encounters with -" she paused, "Some people we don't get along with". She moved an arm around Clara to keep her warm, and safe, of course. "A friend of mine will be returning to us soon, but he'll be able to find us on his own", she added, her white hair shifting around her shoulders as her lips curled up into a faint, but however welcoming and appreciative smile.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't have a house", Casper admitted, stifling a laugh. "I do, however, have cash-" he said, revealing a handful of gold coins from his right pocket. "And a place", he said, slightly lower this time. He remembered the place he had originally dwelt; it was a place of natural beauty, of fresh green grass and trees that towered towards the heavens ... islands of individual land surrounded by clear waters and blossoming flowers of the most gorgeous colours in the rainbows ahead - as ######## liked to call it. "It belongs to you now, just as it belongs to every person in this world I love", he whispered carefully, pressing his lips against hers again as he pictured the place.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Honestly,  have no idea how t jump in...

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

"We'll need to be keeping a low profile from now on, and to head to the north", Shiralee informed him, her ocean blue eyes meeting his. "We've had a few encounters with -" she paused, "Some people we don't get along with". She moved an arm around Clara to keep her warm, and safe, of course. "A friend of mine will be returning to us soon, but he'll be able to find us on his own", she added, her white hair shifting around her shoulders as her lips curled up into a faint, but however welcoming and appreciative smile.
Ezzelin nodded with complete sincerity, a look of absolute seriousness in his eyes. He cast his gaze once more upon Clara, deep in thought. "It's just down here," he said, pointing to a small road, winding off from the trees.  "If it's not too hard for the littlun, it's quite a walk, but it's right down there -  a few hills, but not like the way you seemed to be heading. That's full of 'em. Not too mention, that's where the animals, and bugs mainly are. Flocks of flies, and stuff," he continued, not noticing the wrong plural group he had assumed for the flies. Without waiting for a response, he began to walk off. Clara glanced up at Shiralee, and ran after him, then stopped - waiting for Shiralee to follow.

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Shiralee walked by Clara's side, holding her hand each step of the way. Sulla was moving along behind them, but it was probably only because she was waiting for Casper to return to them. "Don't you worry. That boy could follow you from Antarctica to France", she was addressing Shiralee, since she could sense her low levels of concern. Her voice remained smooth, thick and fearless, but motherly and smart at the same time. The beads in her hair swayed slightly; the voodoo dolls and her charms hidden in her pockets could protect them from just about anything for now.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Ezzelin suddenly stopped walking, and turned to grin wonkily at the rest of the small party behind him. Then suddenly, he disappeared. Not literally, but he had managed to slip down a hole in the ground, and land on his feet. He turned, and looked up through the hole at the others. "Come on then! I told you it was a good place to hide. Or didn't I? Now, who's next? Come on littlun, hop down."
Clara threw a nervous glance at Shiralee, and managed to slowly lower herself into the hole, looking up and smiling at Shiralee. "It's nice down here."
Ezzelin grinned and looked up at Sulla and Shiralee. "Come on then."

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Sulla held her hands on her hips, her dark skin glowing beneath the moonlight. "I'll be lookin' for my boy. You kids go ahead", she flashed them a look; a powerful and even dangerous being, standing in the centre of the woodlands. She was referring to Casper, whom she needed to discuss the greatest problem in their hands: There was a prophecy, an assumption that Casper would become dark. As a result, he was being hunted by the highest of Law and Rule in their world, whether it be the Hunters, Keepers, or a number of other mythical creatures and beings. Sulla loved him like he was her own son, and she planned to protect him, no matter the consequences.
Shiralee followed after Clara, a reassuring smile forming on her lips.
Casper brushed the ash and dirt from the palms of his hands, staring down at the rubble below his feet. "Let's go. We'll have to catch up with Shiralee and the others", he informed Cassie, allowing the black wings he had formed to sprout from his back again. The effect would only last 24 hours, or as long as he wished, but that would be plenty of time to get them back to the others. He waited for Cassie to climb onto his back, his dark hair, clothing and wings matching with his entire appearance.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Frederick pulled in right as he said that. Cassie climbed on to his back he waved to Frederick as she waited for lift off.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"I'm cold," Clara whispered in Shiralee's ear, hugging her arms to her chest.
"Here you go, littlun," Ezzelin perked up from in front, as they reached a small wooden door. "Just in here is my fabulous lair, it's lovely and warm in there." He stepped forwards a little, his footsteps echoing through the cave they were standing in, as another cold breeze whipped past them. With a tricky looking maneuver, he unlocked the door with a click, and stepped inside. It of course - was not five star. There were cobwebs hanging from the extremely low ceiling, and in the center of the stone room was a big stack of hay with an old pillow and a torn sheet tossed over it - slightly resembling a bed. Over it, was a massive net, with bricks holding it down at the corners. 
"What's that net hanging over your bed for?" Clara asked inquisitively, but quietly. 
"That? That's to keep the rats out," Ezzelin said. "My own invention." He said this last part with pride.
Lifting up a brick to create an entrance, he slid in, beckoning for Shiralee and Clara to follow him.
"Be careful you don't pull the net down," he said warningly, holding the opening part up so that they could slip in easily. 

~earth707~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Frozen 2 - Chapter 1!!!

FEARS!!

latest videos