Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Modern Witchcraft (Experienced Roleplayers only)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie made sure that Caster couldn't find her and ask her anymore questions. She saw Caster with gary. She raised an eyebrow. Cassie gazed at casper.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"I said, get out the way", Casper said, clearer this time as he returned his gaze to the boy before him; he was hardly affected by the punch to his chest, but it was enough to anger him. Control yourself. A Caster's power is not to be played with. The boy merely laughed - in a way that showed he honestly didn't care or respect anyone other than himself. "No way, freak!" he chuckled, flexing his knuckles tauntingly as he sidestepped to keep Casper from passing him. "I guess I'm not surprised by the nickname. My father says your parents were mentally insane", he almost cackled. And that was it. Casper had already thrown him against the locker - and everyone was clearing from their way.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie looked a Casper.is he .....one of us? Cassie thought is he a caster?

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Caster looked up he was coughing. "We need an ambulance" someone said. "NO!" Yelled Caster he picked up his stuff and ran off to his den.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie rolled her eyes and looked at the fire department rolling in. They did their job and released the kids out early. they looked for clues about what started the fire. Cassie sat in her solitude seat.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Clara gasped as the flower was placed in her palm. "How did you do that?" she asked in shock.Her eyes flickered towards the girl again. "What's your name?" she asked quietly.  

~earth707~

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassie waited for the bus to collect all the students.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(anyone on?)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(ME!)

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'm Back , I'll jump in )                                                                                                                                                                      Alex ran to school , in a rush than she ever was.  Because she knew she was about to be late. Which has never happened before! She ran to school , breathing and saw some kids out of the school , as if it was a fire drill.. She shrugged her shoulders and kept quiet for now. She hanged her backpack across from her shoulder and walked away from the school people Keeping quiet wondering if her friend Jake is here..                                                                                                                                                                                             Jake walked to school , he didn't really mind the school . But he had never been tardy , absent or anything really! When he got to the school's gates he , saw mostly everyone outside from what it seems a fire drill. He shrugged it off , and kept quiet like usual and avoided some people from school . ..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cindrella

My Forum Post

My Forum Post

It's Musical Game.

If you had kids what would you name them?

If you had kids what would you name them?

latest videos