Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Gods & Goddesses Games

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
It All Started when one Baby was born, The Baby Was An Untold God/ Goddesses. The baby had special powers , that probably no other God or Goddesses Had . Everyone is a God and or  Goddesses. They have there own village and there own Place for each God/Goddesses.   That's when they suggested the rarest games of all. The God & Goddesses Game. They Pick random Participants and they duel each other to save and see who is the strongest For war against the Evil or Worse. . Even though they are either your : Siblings , Loved one , and Parent. No matter how much you love them , you have to fight If you don't fight , that's a disgrace to the Gods and Goddesses "Rules" . But Despise the Creators of the Game . A Group of Gods & Goddesses , want to fight against this horrible , Torturous , and Non-Stop game that Divides the families and more. The thing they want to know is if they will be able to stop it and how? They Will use there power during this mission . This mission means Life or Death. They don't know when or where things are going to happened...                                                                                                                                                           Here are your forms!                                                                                                                                                 Name :                                                                                                                                                                    Age :  ( 13 - 19 )                                                                                                                                                            Gender :                                                                                                                                                       Looks :  ( Real Or Anime  )                                                                                                                                                  Personality : ( No You'll See )                                                                                                                                                    God/Goddesses:                                                                                                                                                       Power : ( Up to 3 )                                                                                                                                                 Weapon :  ( Up to  3 )                                                                                                                                                                     The Rules are the same If you don't know what they are please say something! Anything about the Plot or Ideas tell me , and I can suggest them...   Co Owner : StarAndMoon  ..... Plus , if you want to be untold baby( which grows into a adult or teenager ) tell me , I am only allowing ONE!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Here's Mine )                                                                                                                                                        Name : Alex                                                                                                                                                          Age : 13                                                                                                                                                             Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                     Looks :                                                                                                                                                       Personality : Alex is the determined. Sets her mind to something and doesn't let it go. She can be Kind and nice , but then again with the games going on , how can she remain calm. She is Rough and tough which means she knows how to fight when needed to. She is Clever  and Intelligent , she is very sneaky!                                                                                                                                               God/Goddesses : Goddesses                                                                                                                                                         Power : Storms                                                                                                                                               Weapon : Bow and Arrow she always carries across her shoulder..

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I be Co-owner?)

Name : Scarlett                                                                                                                                                                   

Age :  14                                                                                                                                                           

Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                      

Looks : (Coming)                                                                                                                                            

Personality : She is very clever and smart,she has a bad temper,but she knows how to hide it well,she is also very fierce,but before you get to know her,she looks like a very quiet and shy person.                                                                                                                                         

God/Goddesses: Goddesses                                                                                                                                                       

Power : Fire                                                                                                                                                

Weapon :  A dagger.           

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar

"StarAndMoon" wrote:

(Can I be Co-owner?)

Name : Scarlett                                                                                                                                                                   

Age :  14                                                                                                                                                           

Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                      

Looks : (Coming)                                                                                                                                            

Personality : She is very clever and smart,she has a bad temper,but she knows how to hide it well,she is also very fierce,but before you get to know her,she looks like a very quiet and shy person.                                                                                                                                         

God/Goddesses: Goddesses                                                                                                                                                       

Power : Fire                                                                                                                                                

Weapon :  A dagger.           
                                                                                                                                                       (Yeah! Big Grin Thanks )

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Of Course . But I have to see a form )

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Do you Want to start it? Big Grin )

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(I want to start..but i'm bad at starting..)

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Me To... I'll give it a shot! Big Grin )                                                                                                                                                                   It was Another Day at the village . Everyone was working in the Village , Either preparing food for the family , or preparing for the fight that's occurring Today. No one knows who's going to get pick. So that's why everyone's always worried. It Occurs  every Night! But Alex was against this. She was preparing food for the family, like always... But the reason she was chosen to was because she controls nature. So it was easy for her to Get or gather food... She walked around the village picking food or fruit for the family...

Posted By:
werebunny
werebunny
StarStar
Name :    

Jistu (Jeese-doo) 

Fifteen years of age.        
Female                                                                                                                                                      Looks :  ( Real Or Anime  )

[Anime] [Look at profile pic for details]                                                                                                                                          Personality : ( No You'll See )

Jistu- Rabbit, the trickster figure in the folklore of the Cherokee and other Southeastern tribes. The rabbit in the legends, was a famed symbol of luck and innocence.. The Rabbit Trickster is generally a light-hearted character who does not engage in serious wrongdoing and features in many children's stories. However, like most tricksters, he is prone to humorously inappropriate behaviour, particularly gluttony, carelessness, and an overinflated ego.    
God/Goddesses: 

Jistu, Goddess of the rabbit, luck, and tricks.                                              Power : ( Up to 3 ) 
Deception, talking to small forest animals, illusions, mind control [When the mind is in a weak state; example- Betrayal, depression, insecurity]                                                                                                                                                Weapon :  ( Up to  3)

Poisons, cleavers [any type of knife], and as a last resort, inhumane, demonic like claws. They resemble bone white, needle thin blades that protrude from her fingertips and/or knuckles, depending on the danger of the situation.

I AM THE BUNNY SUMMONER. Bow to my black magic awesomeness!! xD
---------------------------------------------------------
Theme Song — Secrets by The Pierces

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nobody listens to country :(

How do you think our world will end and why?

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

latest videos