Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
"STOP!!!!!!" Swifttail yowled as she leaped out from the bushes. "THIS HAS TO STOP! NO EXCUSES!" 

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Shadestar yelped, her eyes growing dim.  It was because of exhaustion and blood loss.  If this continued longer, she would die.  And since she was on her last life, she wouldn't come back.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to leave soon. Not now, just soon.  Just a heads up.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
"Silverstar! DON'T DO IT!" Swifttail cried.

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Silverstar saw swifttail coming. Her eyes filled with tears and she fell over sideways, her claws losing their grip on Shadestar. "Swifttail... I.. I'm sorry.." She said, and then she, for some reason, passed out.

Whisperkit walked around the camp. "Where is Shadestar?" He asked the new medicine apprentice.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"You have changed Silver.  Yes, I called you Silver.  I remember what our parents called us.  I was Shade and you were Silver.  Our parents were rogues and you know it.  Would you really do this to your sister?"  Boom. Another big secret out.  Shadestar coughed,her eyes weak.  (Ohh! Big twist!)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Swifttail darted over to a nearby bush, tearing off some cobwebs. she came back and pressed them onto  Shadestar's wound. Please don't die..................

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't know.  She ran out of camp as soon as she brought me here."  Emberpaw said, something popping up in her head.  Shadestar must be back by now.  She rose to her paws and bounded across the fields, following the scent trail.  That's was when she found Silverstar and Shadestar.  Shadestar was covered in blood.  "SHADESTAR!"

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
"Emberpaw! Go get Moonshade! NOW!!!" Swifttail cried "HURRY!"

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME PERMISSION TO MAKE THIS A WARRIORS FANFIC? THIS IS THE MOST EPIC THIGN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Silverstar heard what Shadestar had said, and knew all of it was true. She slipped furhter and further into the darkness for some reason. She knew that Swifttail was most likely helping Shadestar instead of her. She needed the help more then Silverstar did. Each time that Silverstar would get a little bit of consciousness back, she would just slip away again into the abyss. Her life had been a bunch of lies and manipulations. Silverstar had 4 lives left, so if she died, she would come back, but Shade would not. Thoughts and memories flashed and danced around inside of Silverstar's mind. Some made her laugh, some made her cry, and some made her angry, but all of them made her feel guilty for lying about her entire life, kits, and background. All the while, she kept slipping in and out of consciousness.

Whisperkit watched as Emberpaw went out of the camp. He watched the entrance and sur eenough, Emberpaw came back through yelling for Moonshade. "Emberpaw? Where is my momma?" He called after her. He knew the answer, but just wanted to know if it were true.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

This may be Awkward...

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

This may be Awkward...

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos