Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Emberpaw didn't need to be told twice,  she sped off, heading for the camp.  "Moonshade! I need you now!"  

Shadestar lay on the cold ground, thoughts running trough her head as ######### tried to help.  Would she ever see her kits again?

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
(Somebody is going to have to play Moonshade. StarAndMoon is offline!)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="AliceTheWolf"](CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME PERMISSION TO MAKE THIS A WARRIORS FANFIC? THIS IS THE MOST EPIC THIGN EVER!!!!!!!!!#

(um, well. Burnkit, Darkkit, Shadestar, Emberpaw, Oceanpaw, Harvestpelt.  They are all copyright me.  Seeing as i am using them in a fanfic of my own.  But if you give me credit... Maybe we can work together?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm okay with that, this is just the best warriors roleplay ive ever been in!)

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(I will play her.  And thank you.  Just an F.Y.I.  I have school this week, so i might not be able to work all the time.  But we can work through private messages.)

"What is it Emberpaw?"  Moonshade asked, her voice full of nervousness.  "Shadestar! She got into a fight with Silverstar.  It looks bad.  Really bad."  The apprentice reported.  Moonshade ran off with her, heading to the scene.  

Brpurnkit and Darkkit padded out with Whisperkit.  "Momma?  MOMMA!  Where are you!?"  Burnkit yowled, tears coming to her eyes.  She had just been rescued.  Oh Starclan.  Please don't seperate her from her mother again.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Whisperkit's tears streamed his face. "Come on guys, we've gotta follow them. That's the only way we can see Momma." He said, following their scent.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Swifttail kept holding the webbing on Shadestar's wound. Please PLEASE don't die.

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Last post for me today.  See you tommorow!)

Burnkit and Darkkit nodded, tears streaming down their faces as well.  They raced out of camp, following the tails of Moonshade and Emberpaw.  They exited the heather, only to see a horrible sight,  their mother covered with blood, eyes dimming slowly.  "MOMMA!  NO, NO, NO!  PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! PLEASE!" Burnkit yowled, loud enough to reach Silverstar.  She and Darkkit bounded over to their near dead mother, cuddling into her fur for what might be the last time.  Shadestar smiled when she saw her kits.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
(ok. Good night Oakfeather)

Warrior Cats (open Rp)

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(my last too. Goodnight)
Silverstar's heart broke when she heard the kits, even though she was unconscious, she could hear them.

Whisperkit nuzzled Shadestar's face. "Momma.. Come on momma... We gotta go home.. Don't leave momma, we need you.." He said, crying into her fur.

Polar Bear
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

awnser the question the person above you asks

They are driving me insane!

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

grandma favoring

latest videos