Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Superheroes (Closed!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheWhiteKnight728" wrote:

(Can we start?)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(I agree we should start.)

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Yep.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do you want to write the first post?)

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay! Big Grin (Sorry, I completely forgot about this thread)
Simon walked quickly down the restaurant's steps, putting his bag on his back. "Being a chef is much tougher than I thought!" He smiled to himself. Simon started to cycle home, looking at his reflection in the river. He loved Krangtham. It was such a beautiful city; not as busy as New York, but still as bright, as wonderful and magical.
He finally got to the apartment, and searched around his pocket for the keys. He couldn't wait to just relax on the sofa.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Big Grin

Alex covered in Spit , and dirt. She walked out of her Bosses house from cleaning that house. She had other houses to clean but this one was the worst. She was also done babysitting the bosses daughter. She left the building feeling free , but filthy and couldn't wait to go home , to the couch and just gently fall asleep. She began walking back to her apartment ... She looked around and noticed how it was quiet and barely no one on the streets. She shrugged off that comment in her mind and focused on going home... 

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Reese sat in the library.  Her feet were perched on the table and her eyes drifted through the long pages of war and peace. Reese felt a buzz in her pocket, she whipped out her phone and read a text from her mom are you coming home soon? We have company. Reese groaned then got up. She slipped her books in her backpack then walked out of the library. She grabbed her skateboard from an alley then started skating towards homeShe rode slowly not in any particular hurry to get home. Company usually meant people from work, which meant her mom would talk about work all night, which equaled boring. Reese came to her apartment and got off her board still feeling the role of the wheels under her feet. Reese trudged up the long staircase then snuck into her room trying not to be noticed.

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
name: windstriker

super hero

super powers: has the ability to control or manipulate wind (which means he can fly)

Job when they're not a Superhero: a high school student

weaknesses : water

history
: when james was a 14 he was sucked into a hurricane and flung into the eye where it should be calm it was a giant storm cloud he was struck with lightning  as he was falling towards the ground he wanted to save his town so he stuck out his arms to grab the air but instead he sent a huge air blast and blew the hurricane away and fell to the ground and was saved

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
(can i)????????????????????????

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
kaker4321
kaker4321
StarStarStarStar
Amelia was still at work when everyone left. There is no time to rest she thought. As she looks at the lights of the town, Amelia thinks about her mother and father. Why can't I remember them? She asks herself.

She stares down at her notebook that she wrote in.Amelia was on a blank page wondering what to write. She keeps kicking herself for forgetting about her parents.

Joker and Togepeg

You can't make omelts without breaking some eggs...
* laughs *

Data

#stopabortion

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

The Box

What is your biggest fear?

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos