Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Phantom smiled. "My pleasure". He ran to Jackson. "Hey, Jackson, what is this about Kari being the Ma'at". Jackson sighed & explained everything. Phantom then ran back to Fowl & told him everything, who frowned. "That explains...Anubis's foul mood".

Why do I roleplay?
What an interesting question.
One of my favorite songs is called Dream Chasers.  That's what I am.  A Dream Chaser.  I want to make as many of my dreams come to life as possible.
Some are not able to come to life in the real world.  That's why I write.  That's why I roleplay.
My curiosity is almost as massive as my imagination.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to go now. Do not go more than three pages ahead of me.)

Why do I roleplay?
One of my favorite songs is called Dream Chasers.  That's what I am.  A Dream Chaser.  I want to make as many of my dreams come to life as possible.
Some are not able to come to life in the real world.  That's why I write.  That's why I roleplay.

Posted By:
Deustchland
Deustchland
StarStarStar
Aeolus tried to comprehend what happened, and looked to Delicia, who quietly explained the situation with a following shrug.

Wie ein Bock stinken!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Anubis pulled Jackson aside. "Jackson, put this on.  Ancient Egyptian clothing.  Do not ask".  Jackson did so without hesitation & came out with a sigh.  Fowl managed to keep a straight face, even though Phantom was struggling to do so.

Why do I roleplay?

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos