Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Egypt, Greece, & Rome United! (Open! Please join!)

Posted By:
Deustchland
Deustchland
StarStarStar
[My apologies. I'm helping pack- I'm moving to the states. ]

Delicia and Aeolus blinked in confusion as she just...walked away. And Aeolus shrugged "Okay then." And with tat, he out his hands behind his head and would march back to where he awoke, btu jolted to a stop feeling a large hand land on his shoulder, and looked back, and jerked seeing a man holding a trident "Greetings, young one." He said broadly. Aeolus was turned aorund, and he gulped "Err...who are you?" He asked, puffing out a single cheek. The large man smiled "I am your father, Poseidon." Aeolus stared at him, and broke into laugher "Nice one, comerade! But seriously, who are you?" He asked, and Poseidon frowned, and stared at him. His eyes widened "B-but..." 

Delicia puffed out one of her cheeks, and followed Aeolus, though stopped seeing he was talking to some other man, and went her own way. Only to be stopped by a smiling woman. "Hello, dear Delicia~" she purred softly, and Delicia fixed her glasses "Hello, miss...?" The Italian drawled out, and the woman replied with "Mother Venus~" they some, and grew fond of eachother quickly. 

And thats when both teens got trained to do their special powers and whatnot and caught up with the others.

Wie ein Bock stinken!

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Kari looked at e assembly of gods.  "Wow."  She said.  A blue skinned god walked up to her and hugged her.  "My dear daughter.  You are not only a goddess, you are the goddess.  The goddess of Ma'at."  Kari was shocked.  Ma'at ment order, harmony.  It was the most powerful deitie in Egypt.  It was also Apothis's main enemy.  "B-but what do you mean?"  Kari asked.  "We mean this.  When the battle comes, Apothis will strike you first.  You must be prepared to show your true self then."

(do not worry.  I will not make her OP)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Deustchland
Deustchland
StarStarStar
[ Thank you? ^^; ]

Aeolus ran over to Delicia "Look!" He barked, and put his hands out, palm up, and curled his fingers. Raising them as droplets of water  rose from the ground, and formed together to make a spinning ball of water levitating between his hands "I can summon water from the driest of places!" He laughed boldly, and Delicia nodded "I'm just a little ol' girl of passion~" she cooed softly, and twirled a few strands of hair around her finger.

Wie ein Bock stinken!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

Anubis & Jackson appeared behind Kari.  Jackson frowned.  "Sadly...Anubis told me that the others will be affected by Kronos, a titan of Greek & Roman mythology.  He & the snake a chaos are teaming up together to destroy everything".  Anubis nodded in agreement.
"Jackson is right.  The Egyptians, Greeks, & Romans will team up together to go against this madness".  Anubis & Jackson bowed.  Jackson went up to Kari while Anubis was talking to Osiris.
"Kari", Jackson said with a small, teasing smile.  "It seems like you have a crush on my patron".

Hello there.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well it isn't like i not aloud to.  He is... Handsome."  Kari said, her eyes gleaming.  "Oh, and the snake of chaos is called Apothis."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Jackson smiled & chuckled.  "He can be a charmer.  Although he does it for entertainment.  I know the 'snake of chaos' if Apothis, but I would rather not say his name".  Suddenly, Phantom came in & shot an arrow at Anubis's direction.  Anubis, alarmed, ran around the chamber.  With a sigh, Jackson took out a book & threw it at Phantom, knocking him out.  "Mission complete", Jackson said with almost no mercy.
"Too far, man!" exclaimed Anubis.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Anubis! Can we talk?"  Kari asked, walking over to the god.  She liked how Jackson thought it was weird for a "mortal" to like a god.  However, he didnt know she was a goddess.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Anubis turned around as Phantom was taken away.  "Jackson put on quite a show...although I would not understand why you would hit your own friend with a book". Jackson was meanwhile talking to the other gods, but his smile was fake.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yah, it isn't that nice.  But hey, question.  Since i am the goddess of Ma'at and all, how is the battle gonna go for me?"  Kari asked, twirling her black hair.  She felt kind of happy having such a secret that she kept from everyone.

(with the whole goddess of Ma'at thing.  I will not make her OP.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Anubis shrugged.  "I am usually too focused on funerals & the situation we are currently in to answer that question.  How about you ask your mother?  She is over there talking to Jackson".

Jackson frowned.  "I am sorry, Isis, I would rather not talk about.  You are a goddess, you could probably figure it out".  He stood up & went to practice his powers.  I need to stop thinking about the past.  There is something more sinister out there that has nothing to do with what happened.

Hello there.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

What anime are you watching?

WISH THE USER ABOVE YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What anime are you watching?

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

latest videos