Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Beautiful Creatures Roleplay

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

Beautiful

Creatures

Roleplay

This roleplay is based on the Beautiful Creatures series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.
Please do not join unless you have watched the film or read the books, as you will be required to know your character lines, the main storyline and events that occur, etc.
This roleplay will be run by :PSiLlY and I, which means we are the only people that can reject and accept you, and we are in charge.
Regarding characters, I will put the taken ones in bold as regularly as possible.
I will update and add characters also (I am admittedly listing them by memory at the moment).

Rules:

1. Please use proper spelling and grammar.
2. Although romance is absolutely fine, especially since it is one of the main parts of Beautiful Creatures, please don't go much further than what is included in the books/film.
3. If we reject you or for some reason, request that you leave, you must do so.
4. The only way in which you may destroy or murder another character is if this occurred in Beautiful Creatures, and it must be both the same time and place.
5. Please don't change your character lines or actions much, as this could change the story.
6. No custom characters, please. If no characters are left and you really wish to be in this roleplay, we will try and include you as well as possible.
7. The roleplay will begin when the main character is taken.
8. We have a limit of two main characters per person, and may limit this further depending on how many people join this roleplay. However, you can have other characters that are not main.

Characters:

Ethan Wate -
Lena Duchannes - :PSiLlY
Macon "Melchizedek" Ravenwood -
Wesley "Link" Lincoln -
Ridley Duchannes - Me
Marian Ashcroft -
Amarie Treadeau - Me
Mitchell Wate -
Mrs. Lincoln / Sarafine -
Delphine Duchannes -
Olivia "Liv" Durand -
John Breed -
Larkin Kent - ;Silghtly Unbroken;

Emmaline Duchannes -
Reece Duchannes -  
;Silghtly Unbroken;
Ryan Duchannes - :PSiLlY
Hunting Ravenwood -
Lila Evers Wate -
Abraham Ravenwood -

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Im gonna be Lena and Ryan

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(In that case, I'll be Ridley and Amarie, if that's okay with you?)

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Yup thats fine we just need Ethan Amma and link to start

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright. Amarie is Amma, by the way. Amarie is just her full first name. You can invite others if you know of any Beautiful Creature fans that are role-players :3).

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
oh right i just forgot Lol!

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? I'd like Reece and Ryan, please.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

Im already Ryan but you can be Reece

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"Kissme21" wrote:

Well, I'll fix that now. May I be Larkin for my male character?

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

":PSiLlY" wrote:

"Kissme21" wrote:

Well, I'll fix that now. May I be Larkin for my male character?
(Ok)

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

in a lifetime

Scary story.

Who's your O.T.P?

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos