Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Forgotten (Open) Sci-Fi RP

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey put the scouter in her pocket. She sat down on the wall. Her feet dangled of the edge. She watched Victoria and Vega.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
"I hate it. I always hurts and it goes on and on and on. Stupid piece of junk."Victoria muttered and she rubbed her temple. She opened her eyes and looks at all the people around her. "We'll my name is Victoria but I usually go by Faith." She said. 

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Posted By:
lilacosplaylady
lilacosplaylady
StarStarStar
"I'm Vega. I just... go by Vega." she said, smiling.

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's nice to meet you." Victoria said smiling back at her then she looked at the other two people with a small smile also.

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Posted By:
lilacosplaylady
lilacosplaylady
StarStarStar
Vega turned to the others, still smiling.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Crypto stood up his robotic parts acting as a stand. He powered them up he felt it happen and he dressed. He leaped from his window and walked down the dark streets. Forever dark, forever lost underground, we will regain our strength and take the robots down. It was a famous motto that everyone used when they felt weak. He stared up at the dark stone roof. the crumpled buildings around him the large non-broken buildings were used as homes because they were stable. He notice a small crowd of people. Crypto walked over "Whats going on?" He asked.

Mika left room her feet throbbing with pain from the electricity that ran  through the building she left her house and walked to the closest archway into the Robo City. She knew it was stupid, she knew it was close to being forbidden, but she'd always got a kick out of it. She reached the top and a newspaper flew into her face, she was thankful of this because the sunlight was blindingly bright. She read the papers front page. 'D.dai, Three weeks to go.' Whats D.dai? She read on 'The big day is coming and robots around the world' THE WORLD! A global event!? 'have been preparing for this amazing day. With just three weeks to go the cities are being hung with decorations supporting the D.dai colours: Black, gray and green. We spoke to an excited young bot that said "I can't wait for D.dai, its the biggest thing since Christmas got blown up 9 years ago, I was only 2 but its was amazing! Can't wait for D.dai" See more on page 12' Mika gulped. What is D.dai? A sharp metal finger stuck into her back she looked around to see a Ropoltic the robo police. Mika shot him and ran... Away from the gateway to her city, her life speeding away.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina watched the girl run.  She looked down at the paper she had dropped.  Jumping off the top of the arch, she picked it up.  D.dai?  What is D.dai?  She was completely confused.  She decided to follow the girl back, because the robo police were coming.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika ran Humans aren't meant to come up to the city. Humans are meant to stay down in the depths of the world. She shook her head and ran further away from the arch, she snatched at look behind the Roplotic were close. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a girl...

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Kat watched as the police descended at the girl.  Her eye was calculating when to strike..... NOW!  Katrina darted forward, her eye calculating and her arm readied.  She blasted one robo with lightning, then jumped on top of one.  From her new perch she shot the other three still standing, and banged in the head of the one she was one.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll join in one second.)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Friends

What is wrong with today's music?

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Going Under- by Evanescence

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

Counting Stars/Holy Grail/Smells Like Teen...

latest videos