Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Souls from the End of Earth ( ATJ )

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
( hey! Charm never falls for charm! Remember?b)

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Brynn noticed her smile, and a smile tugged at the ends of his lips. He didn't reply, but continued staring at the girl. He nodded, acknowledging her words. He pointed to himself, before saying, "Earth. . Snow. ." In his usual soft tone. He brushed a strand of his white hair from his face, his other hand drawing circles in the dirt.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
" ahh " she said softly looking at the sunny sky. Clouds drifting into it marked the place she was, a bit nonchalantly. She smiled and twirled her fingers in the pine needles around her legs. Clearing a little circle to the dirt beneath them. 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Brynn nodded once more, indicating that he'd heard her words. He continued drawing in the dirt, smoothing it out every few seconds and beginning again. He glanced up at her quite a lot, smiling slightly each time. He finally stood and walked a bit closer to her, then sat once more.  

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lucifer King

Personality: Lucifer is pretty straightforward person most of the time and doesn't really care about other's feelings. He's very stubborn when he puts his mind to something it's almost impossible  to talk him out of the idea. He has a slight problem with being wrong or losing at something so he tends to make a big deal out of it. He loves to use his powers and he uses them whenever and wherever he gets the chance to. His temper though is a time bomb that slowly ticks down. He can only hold for so long until he finally explodes. He's not really nice unless he likes or cares about then he makes an attempt to be kind. He's trustworthy but he himself doesn't trust others that easily. Besides all of that he kind of silly and likes to mess around a lot.
Speaker of: Fire and Snow
Starting in: Tiran
Appearance: 
​Lone interest: Maia (if that;s okay)
School form:  Assassin,Spy, intellect, and magic

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok! Accepted 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
thanks so um is there anyone else in Tiran

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
No, but Maia just left there. I gtg

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
( can i trade charm for intellect please?)

miles looked at sophia thinking of her beautiful accent he slowly felt his heart jump at her smile

water said you are such a smooth guy

wind said yea but you had a good approach but couldnt follow through what kinda leader are you?

he slowly rolled his eyes sighing so nice...

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(i traded charm to athelete)

Sophia took her hand and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Sophia heard him sigh. "Whats wrong?" she asked looking at him.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Are they really your friends?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos