Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
Once there was a kingdom where everything was peaceful. People lived happily, enjoying life, and all was well. The king and his pregnant wife were loved and adored by all. Then there was war. A jealous witch built up armies and took over the kingdom. Just as the kingdom was invaded, the queen had her baby. It was a girl. Now, the king and queen feared their childs life, so they went to see a faerie. The faerie put the child in a basket and cast a spell, sending the child away and vowing that, in the year of her eighteenth birthday, before she turns eighteen, she would be the salvation of the kingdom. The lost princess......... Ella.

Forms-

Name:
Personality:
Other:

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ella Duchannes
Height: 5,5
Looks: Black hair, green eyes
Personality: Gentle, caring, kind, but strong willed and sturdy. Stands up for what she belives in.
Skills: Archery, Hand-to-Hand Combat.
Other: When she was transprted she ended up on the front steps of some poor villager family. They took her in and  raised her as their own. And even though she doesn't know the truth about her past or that she's adopted, she's always felt like she was ment for something more......

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(hmm sounds suspiciously like once upon a time...)
Name: Josie Williams
Height:  5,4
Looks: 
Personality: Josie is sarcastic and mischievous, she is sort of a loner even though she is really quite likable.
Skills: Disappearing in a crowd
Other: She is the good witch

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aiden Draki
Height: 5, 7
looks. . Blonde hair blue eyes. Athletic
personality: Defensive and protective. He used to have a bad temper but after it landed him in a lot of trouble he has become a lot calmer. Strong willed
Skills: persuasion
Other: he lost both parents to the fight.

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
Name: Xavier Winters

Height: 5'8

Looks: Using for RPs.

Personality: He is quiet, reserved, and keeps to himself. It's rare to ever see him smile or laugh. His face always seems to be in a calm, poker-faced state. To most people, he seems a bit cold and aloof, but once you break through his tough shell, he is a pretty caring guy.

Skills: Decent fighter.

Other: He lives with his mum and dad in the richer part of the kingdom, but he resents them for all the pampering they gave him. Any chance he gets, he disguises himself and hangs out in the poorer parts. He practices fighting with the other men there.

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Quinn Smith
Height: 5"2
Looks: 
Perso: Quinn is very quiet and rarely ever talks. She is strong willed and has a big haert. She can be stuburn and angered easily. 
Skills: Stealing and getting what she wants
Other: She's an orphan and thief

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
loveatatime
loveatatime
Star
(can i join?)

Name: Faith

Height; 5'6

looks: Black curly hair with blue and green eyes, has beautiful smile and big checks

Personality: is sweet but really shy, loves acting,singing, and making anime and smart. She is natural born beauty queen, doesn't talk much and hates people who makes drama and rumors start because she is slomost always in it.

Other: She is an angel

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
Crecent~Moon☾
Crecent~Moon☾
StarStarStarStar
(May I join? This looks good!)
Name: Alexandria Byrd
Height: 5'8
Looks: She has dirty blond hair, dark green eyes, and slightly tanned skin.
Personality: Alex is sort of a tomboy, preferring not to wear fancy dresses and go to balls to wait for her Prince Charming. In fact, she couldn't do any of those things. She is independent, and stands up for her friends and herself. She always finds her way around rules, and couldn't care less that she is expected to be a weak girl who's future should involve a controlling husband and a wailing babe on her hip. She plans on not doing any of those things, and she certainly isn't weak.
Skills: Archery, Swordplay, decent fighter, good hunter. Can't cook for her life.
Other: Poor, lives next to Ella.

“Monkey bars,” Annabeth said. “I’m great at these.” She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
May I? I wrote my form assuming the Witch has now become Queen.

Name: Carduus Terra

Height: 4'9"

Looks: She has long blonde hair that falls to her waist, though this is normally plaited or piled on the top of her head . Her skin is slightly tanned and her eyes are a deep purple. She is thin and looks very frail, quite the opposite in fact as she is very strong. She has long legs and a short torso and she's short for her age. Carduus often wears dark coloured clothes, normally dresses and she wears a silver tiara and anklet, both with a thistle patterned engraved on them. She always carries with her a black wooded staff with a sky blue stone at the top, this changes sizes and she usually uses it as a hairpin.

Personality: She's very smart and witty, holds a grudge and is very lonely .Depending on the person she is either: Rude, Cold and Cruel or Kind, Loyal and Sympathetic

Skills: She has basic magical ability, she relies mainly on the element of earth. She's also pretty good at fighting with a dagger.

Other: The Daughter of the Witch, made through magic so she has no father. She has no idea that her mother forcefully took the kingdom. 

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

The Lost Princess....

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone on?

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

p-moved

Favorite book?

The Good Gamer's Tier List to games.

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

latest videos