Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Pirates of the Caribbean

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
(I just got done watching the movie so i was like what a cool RP!) This RP is about Pirates of course but not just any pirates teen pirates. A captin had lost his father and now has taken over his fathers ship and is looking for a new crew. (Sorry bad plot i know i just want my RP to be about pirates)

Im going to need someone to be the captin

Name
Perso
Pirate? or upper classmen?
Other

Mine
Name: Quinn Smith
Looks:     she wears a white puffy shirt that has sleeves the cut off at her shoulders with fring it also shows a little bit of clevige (sp) she has a black bandana thats around her head with some hair under it and some over it but it still looks cool. She has this pirates jacket that has the sleeves cut off and its burgendi #### color and the sleeve things and the front have a pretty pattern that i can't explain. She has black frabric pants with her shirt tucked in with a belt over it and her sword around her waist also. She has her boots. She has different color feathers all in her hair. She has this leather sash thats around her right shoulder with her gun in the pocket. She has cross necklace that is dear to her she also has feather earings that look #### ##### in her hair. She has a many tattoos all over her body. She does have a hat but she doesn't wear it much.  
Perso: Quinn is a very stuburn girl and is easily angered. She is strong willed and when it comes to people she loves she has a big heart. She is also very quiet and rarely talks around people who dont really know her. But dont underestimate her she can be very tuff for and innocent fragile looking girl
Pirate or Upper Classmen?: Pirate and Upper Classmen she ran away hating the expectations she had to live up to
Other: She is one of the only girls that is apart of the crew

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Pirates of the Caribbean

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(I love POTC! May I be the captain and prehaps two other characters?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Pirates of the Caribbean

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure!) 

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Pirates of the Caribbean

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Thomas Jamieson
Looks: lad
Tall at 6 foot 9. He has black hair and grey eyes and wears a black pirates hat and blue bandanna with blue beads and silver knotted in his hair. He wears a white shirt, black trousers and black boots with a blue knee length jacket. His cutlass is silver with a sapphire hilt.
Perso: Doesn't really talk much except when giving orders, but he's not all bad. Not much is known about him, just that he crews his ship with those unable to care for themselves. He does care about his crew, but enjoys the feeling of war, ####### and stealing. 
Pirate or Upper classmen?: Captain
Other: He's from London and has a son back home called Tommy.

Name: Tim Jenkins
Looks: guy
Very small, only 4 foot 7. He has black hair and green eyes and is always covered in soot and gun powder. He rarely wears shoes and simply wears an untucked cream white shirt and grey leather trousers knotted at his knees. He has a small knife which he carries on his person.
Perso: Loud and always getting in trouble with those of a higher rank. He's well known and energetic as he is the powder monkey of the ship. He doesnt care much for anything in particular apart from adventure and money.
Pirate or Upper classmen?: Pirate
Other: An orphan from Liverpool, he's the powder monkey, meaning he transports the gun powder from the room where it is held and to the guns. He also does odd jobs for a little money such as peeling potatoes and washing the deck.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Pirates of the Caribbean

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
thanks for joining 

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Pirates of the Caribbean

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Katrina Stormbringer
Looks: black hair, emerald green eyes.  Wears a brown trench coat, black boots, gray pant, and a black shirt.
Perso: commanding, natural leader
Pirate or Upper classmen: Pirate (can i be like, first mate?)
Other: Has duel katanas in a holster that lays on her back.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Pirates of the Caribbean

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

Name: Katrina Stormbringer

Looks: black hair, emerald green eyes.  Wears a brown trench coat, black boots, gray pant, and a black shirt.

Perso: commanding, natural leader

Pirate or Upper classmen: Pirate (can i be like, first mate?)

Other: Has duel katanas in a holster that lays on her back.

you may join and yes you can be the first mate and we can start and other people can join later so ask people if they can join. And we'll start when the captin is looking for his crew

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Pirates of the Caribbean

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Xander Jenks (aka x)
looks: scruffy broiwn hair with light brown eyes. Tall but not muscular or physically imposing
perso: desperate, he will do anything for food and money. If he befriends you he can be kind but is usually harsh and blunt
Pirate? Or upper classmen? You could say mercenary.  He will do any job as long as he gets xash and food, most if his jobs are pirate oones

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Pirates of the Caribbean

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ridley
Looks: 
Perso: Ridley is known as a seductress. She uses her beauty and singing voice to attract sailors so she can drown them and feast on their flesh. She is a cruel monster that will do anything for her next meal. She is often serious unless tricking men. Ridley seems to be stronger and faster than a lot of the crew. This is an advantage for hunting humans.
Pirate? or upper classmen?: Neither she is a Maneating Mermaid.....
Other:  Is currently after Tim Jankins

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Pirates of the Caribbean

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join? ) 

Name : Alexandra

Looks : (Coming ) 

Personality :  Alexandra is a Obedient , Clever , Sneaky , Smart , Intelligent , Quiet , Shy , Leader like. Sees things in her own way. Plus she's a never give up person. But she is Kind , but doesn't speak often. She is hard to convince , and will need explaining before she can believe or trust anyone. She is tough and  rough , and knows how to protect herself from anything! But other than that she's nice , but on the outside she is steel , iron metal. But looks can be deceiving...

Pirate or Upper class men : Pirate.  But she is  also a crew member..

Other : She's good at fighting and mostly anything when she puts her mind to it.. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

latest videos