Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Justice League: New Generation

Posted By:
PinkNinja999
PinkNinja999
StarStar

(I've got this! XD)

Suki walked through the city with her hands folded across her chest firmly. She wore a black tank top, red hoodie to cover it, grey skinny jeans, and black flats. Her white blonde hair was kept down and it was straightened, bouncing off her shoulders only slightly when she walked. Suki stopped in front of an alley and pulled out her phone... She was suppose to meet here, correct?

(Terrible...)

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
dred walked thourgh the crowded streets and soon come to the alley and walks about halfway and yells hello?

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
PinkNinja999
PinkNinja999
StarStar
Suki looked into the alley as she heard someone calling out hello, she responded by asking, "Who's here?"

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
uh the a guy named dred scott who are you *grinning

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
PinkNinja999
PinkNinja999
StarStar
"Uh... I'm Suki," she responded, getting a small glimpse of a man. It was dark and she could hardly see him.

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Long and Uriko were heading towards the alley when they saw to figures. A mna and woman. Uriko quickly got behind Long and he took his transforming stance. "Who's there?" He loosened the weights on his arms and threw them aside. Man those weights are helpful but man are they heavy!!!......Uriko tried to speak but no words came out. She was too afraid.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
lets see if shes supposed to be here my eyes and hair turn yellow and a bolt of lightning goes soaring towards you

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Uriko runs towards a tree. Long transforms into a tiger, ####### ### #####. "Do you really want to do that?" He dodges the bolt and pounces on (I forgot your characters name) He growls, inches away from (blah)'s face. "I am immume to electrokinesis, thanks to, well, thats confidential." Uriko trans forms and runs towards (blah). 

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
PinkNinja999
PinkNinja999
StarStar
Suki gasped and quickly dodged the bolt and she narrowed her eyes, "HEY! What was that for!?" She demanded and answer.

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Uriko slowly turened and looked at Suki. She growled and crawled towards her. "She sttod and smiled. "Hi!" she said." (Uriko can only mew like a cat when she transforms)Long growled. "Uriko, she can't understand you." Uriko transformed back and smiled. Hi!" she repeated.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

16th Birthday Ideas (Boy)

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos