Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Justice League: New Generation

Posted By:
PinkNinja999
PinkNinja999
StarStar

(That was the most amazing idea ever... SO ME! XD)

Suki randomly fell out of the sky! She looked around and said, "Sup?" She had acted as if she'd been here the entire time..

(Failure XD)

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
(NO WORRIES, I GOTCHU!)

Briella nodded her head in approval. "Not bad," she said. "Not bad at all." She then proceeded to shift into a rhino, and rammed the burglar into the wall. "I can't read his thoughts!" She shouted to suki. "He must be a super villain!"

(I have no idea where I'm going with this xD)

Posted By:
PinkNinja999
PinkNinja999
StarStar

(Oh well! XD)

"Well... Maybe you should ask him nicely, weather or not her is.." Suki suggested and stepped forward.

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
(I figure for this villain we can each trade off as being him for when our character is speaking?)

Briella raised an eyebrow at Suki, but walked up to the burglar in human form. "Hey you! Are you a super villain or not?" The burglar responded by shooting a bolt of lightening at Briella, knocking her backwards. "I guess I'll take that as a yes," she said in pain.

Posted By:
TheManOfSteel
TheManOfSteel
Star
(You guys are busy bees!)
In a blink of an eye a flash of black slammed into the robber lunging him towards the alley wall. The robber slammed through the wall and in another flash a metal pole was bent around him so the he couldn't move. A dark figure then appeared in the rooftops looking down at the others, he wondered why there were so many people in the alleyway that he had  gotten a text to go to. A symbol (let's just say the Superman symbol) was burned into a wall next to the robber. It was still in flames.

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Briella blinked. She looked at symbol, then at the robber, and back again. "What, or who, the heck was that?!" She exclaimed.

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

The Chuggington Winter Snow Party – Live Show

Salvation Army Charity Collection Drive

Deck The Mall With Jolly – Christmas handb...

Deck The Mall With Jolly – Christmas Carol...

latest videos