Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Dragon Ball Z - The New Saiyan King

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a rp based off of Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi, and since the hero mode on that game sucked golfballs.....Im goin to create a different mode.
So firstly you are starting off as a young low class saiyan warrior and you work your way up to try and over throw the king, and you choose whether or not to be a good or an evil saiyan along the way.
You'll make friends, and enimies along the way as well.  There will be three types of saiyans, Basic Sayians, [Base, Oozaru form (Great Ape)] Super saiyans of Legend, [Base, Super Saiyan, SSJ2(when a certain level is reached), SSJ3 (When a certain level is reached) and possibly SSJ4( ill think about it) and Perfect Saiyans, [Base, Super Saiyan]. An elite perfect saiyan has a power level five times that of the Oozaru, and a power level of ten times the SSJ2's when in super saiyan form.

(Note that im limiting the number of Perfect Saiyans to 4 [Not including my character] And yes, girl saiyans are allowed)

(Also, Basic saiyans can learn various types of attacks and super attacks, SSJ of Legend & Perfect Saiyans can learn limited types of attacks and super attacks)

(Limited to 2 Characters)
Form
Name:
Looks:
Saiyan Armor: (yes or no, if not then describe what your character wears)
Type: (Basic, SSJ of Lengend, Perfect (must ask to be perfect)
Other:

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(Here are my forms)
Name: Siyo Nonomura (goes by Siyo)
Looks: Looks like goku but has lime green/black transparent hair and wears a black headband similar to Bardock's
Saiyan Armor: Yes, like Vegeta but with black suti and lime green armour, gloves and boots
Type: Perfect
Other: N/A

Name: Zero Tsukaima
Looks: Siyo but has blue/black transparent hair and wears a blue headband similar to Bardock's Saiyan Armor: Yes, like Vegeta but with black suti and blue armour, gloves, and boots
Type: SSJ of Legend
Other: Siyo's best friend

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(BUMP)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
Form
Desmond cheriko 
Looks: has hair like raditz but is silverish blueish 
Saiyan Armor:yes amour like vegeta but its the tights thing is silver and the amour is blue and the gloves and boot are the same 
Type: SSJ of Lengend, 
Other: is a bit harsh when people whine but is caring and will protect anyone who is hurt or in trouble will do anything to protect his friends except die for them 

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(Starting now..)
Siyo walked out of his room and met up with Zero. They talked for about 5 minutes before exploring the training facilities. "Hey Siyo, could you teach me how to do that move you used on me last week? It was really powerful and I barely had time to counter it with my revenge cannon." Siyo nodded and continued walking. "You ready for the mission on saturday?" Siyo asked. "Yeah, especcially since we get a new team member! What was his name again?" "Desmond, I think.." Siyo replied. Siyo stopped in front of Desmond's room and knocked on the door.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
desmond looke dover at his door and walked over to it straightening his glove on his hand he thought of his new teamates he thought if all of them could turn super sayain unlike him what was there names zero and siyo he smiled he looked forward to finding out their abilitys he walked over to the door and opened it to see two guys infront of them he said politetly "may i help you two dudes" he said showing a wicked grin

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Siyo smiled. "We were on our way to the training facilities and I was wondering if you'd like to tag along, it might help strengthen our trust in each other." Zero tightened his headband. I wonder if we could join the Ginyu Force.... he thought to himself.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
desmond smiled " sure lead the way trust is important when it come to fighting on the battlefield  he steps out into the corridor lead the way friend 

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wait! This would be the perfect time to test out my Instant Transmission!" Zero yelled out. He placed his middle and index finger on his forehead and closed his eyes. "Grab my shoulders guys." He said before teleporting right in front of the facility. "Oh no, its closed." Siyo says, disappointed. "Wait, lets spar you guys, we could have a battle royale." Siyo's green aura appeared as he powered up. "Hey Zero, check this out." Siyo's aura became a yellowish green and became induced by lightning. His hair began to spike up and turn a golden color. Zero's scouter beeped frantically as his friend's power level rose dramatically. There was a blinding yellow light and when it receded it revealed Siyo, transformed into a super saiyan. "I was training last week and I ascended after I blew up the pod I was training in, I almost died." Siyo smiled. Zero finally spoke up. "So the legend is true. That means I can become one too!!" He yelled enthusiastically.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
ssj Gotenks
ssj Gotenks
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

"Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid."

~Captain Jack Sparrow

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Describe the profile pic above you

Cat vs Dog

latest videos