Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Moon Boarding School (Open! Advanced RPers only! Ask to Join!)

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
(Yeah shes pretty cool)

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
(Can I join?)

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

"Awkwarddd" wrote:

(Can I join?)

Sure! Just make sure to read the rules and look through the form if you haven't already, though. :3

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
Name: Avalon Wray
Personality: Very friendly and curious. She loves to be around people, and can become depressed if she's alone. She can be selfish though, and is constantly making sure she is being kind to people.
Looks: 
Reason you were sent: Every night there was a full moon, Avalon's eyes would shine silver, and she would walk outside towards the moonlight muttering strange, illegible words. When morning came, she didn't remember any of it.
Bio: Avalon's parents loved her very much, but they were also extremely religious. They were scared she was being possessed by the devil, and so they sent her to the boarding school, afraid she would hurt them.
Relationships: Friends with Cat (If lightshadow is ok with it)
Other: She always wears a small silver cross necklace, because in the back of her mind she is concerned her parents may be right.

Posted By:
Awkwarddd
Awkwarddd
StarStarStarStar
I forgot, mystic peppercorns dance in the sun :3

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tabitha "Tibby" Jones
Personality: Tibby is closed off and suppressive. She has a generally snarky attitude and she can come on as a jerk. Though she wears a tough demeanor she is really sensitive. She has always been scared of being hurt by people she's learned to trust so she's decided it would be easier if she just didn't trust anyone. Once you get on Tibby's bad side it is hard to get off of it, she holds grudges for an extremely stubborn amount of time. Tibby has never wanted to appear weak or emotionally vulnerable so she rarely expresses herself. 
Looks: Mystic
Reason you were sent: Tibby's parents became nervous when coincidental things started happening around them. Tibby would say something was going on and it would be in the newspaper the next morning. She would come downstairs to do something before her parents told her to. Pretty soon they figured that these strange happenings were no coincidence.
Bio: Tibby was born in Lynwood, a small town outside Seattle. Her mother was a scottish musician and her father worked for a big corporate industry. When Tibby was eight her mother became too frustrated with the marriage she had been dealing with for the past eleven years and moved back to Scotland. A couple years later Tibby's father married a lawyer with a daughter Tibby's age. Tibby's stepsister was perfect. She was liked by everyone except for Tibby who saw right through her. Tibby dealt with the addition to the family till she was twelve. Her brother and her went to live with their mother for a year and when they came back everything had changed. Their father had become her workaholic and her stepmother and sister had practically taken over the home. When Tibby and her brother were sent to the boarding school she was almost happy.
Relationships: Other than her brother Oliver Tibby hasn't made any relationships.
Other: N/A

Name: Oliver Jones
Personality: Oliver is a prankster who loves a good laugh. He is liked by a lot of people and he tends to to like everybody. Oliver's name has never been put in the same sentence as shy because he is quite socially adept and outgoing. He has always been very protective of his younger sister especially since they got to the boarding school. He has always been a bit stubborn and sometimes he refuses to tell when it isn't a time to joke around.
Looks:
Reason you were sent: Oliver and Tibby's parents became suspicious when Oliver began talking about his family's emotions when they hadn't even told him what was going on. He started having terrible migraines and becoming overwhelmed by strong emotions inside the house.
Bio: Basically the same as Tibby's.
Relationships: Oliver has made a few friends at the school, but he has spending too much time with his sister to actually meet people.
Other: Nothing.

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Pyros Orfue
Personality: Pyros is more of a joker, and is only serious when it comes to his past and, of course, serious situations. He could honestly care less about the opinions of people other than the people he's close to. True to his name, he's a pyromanic.
Looks: (Will get a pic)
Reason You Were Sent: He had been caught around mysterious fires, and since he lived alone, law enforcement sent him to the school so he wouldn't kill anyone accidentally.
Bio: Unknown
Relationships: None Yet
Other: Has a brotherly type friendship with Leon.

Name: Leon Furr
Personality: Is more serious, but isn't too serious that he can't take a joke. You can tell when something's bothering him, because he'd be sulking around, just to figure out his problem. Isn't too great at hiding his feelings.
Looks: (I'll get a pic for him too)
Reason You Were Sent: Would get into fights and would leave them unconscious, but leaving the ones he got into fights with huge claw marks.
Bio: Unknown
Relationships: None yet.
Other: Has a brotherly type friendship with Pyros.

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

How many Tabs do you have open now??

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos